Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm 23, but no guy below "35" wants me.
Well, I came to the conclusion that I'm ugly. I can't think of any other reason why guys in their 20s don't want me. The few times I do get messages from guys, they're in their 40s or 50s, or claim to be in their 30s but you can tell they're lying because they look old.

I've been told I was ugly too- by guys in their 20s. I've been called fat and I'm 140 lbs. (but only 5'6" and have like no muscle). I've been told I look unhealthy and like a drug addict and I've never done drugs in my life. I've done everything to improve my appearence but it only gets worse. I guess I look really old? Then why do teenage customers at my job ask me if I go to their high school???

I really need a guy near my age- in his 20s. But they're impossible to get. It's so annoying.

Here's pics of me, btw. The ones people say are ugly. Judge for yourselves.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look the age you are, you aren't ugly, youi look perfectly normal, you don't look as if you use drugs, yes you are a little pale but who want's skin cancer? You don't say where you've been looking. If you've been using site like Grindr, Scruff etc., they're just for hookups. Give a few more details and maybe others here will be able to give you some guidance.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

subdivisions Wrote:Well, I came to the conclusion that I'm ugly. I can't think of any other reason why guys in their 20s don't want me. The few times I do get messages from guys, they're in their 40s or 50s, or claim to be in their 30s but you can tell they're lying because they look old.

I've been told I was ugly too- by guys in their 20s. I've been called fat and I'm 140 lbs. (but only 5'6" and have like no muscle). I've been told I look unhealthy and like a drug addict and I've never done drugs in my life. I've done everything to improve my appearence but it only gets worse. I guess I look really old? Then why do teenage customers at my job ask me if I go to their high school???

I really need a guy near my age- in his 20s. But they're impossible to get. It's so annoying.

You don't look ugly at all to me. Quite handsome in fact. But than again I'm in my 30s and I don't know if that helps or hurts. But I am under 35.

The problem with online dating is that you really have to stick with it. I've never had any luck. I've given up on it. Pictures don't really do you much justice. Also the web attracts fellows that are far too shy, into strange things and seeking a back door arrangement.

Further when I was in my twenties I want very sure of myself and I was really timid. So when anybody showed interest in me I ran away. I'm not saying all guys are like this but some are.

It's suggest you actually get into a social setting and get to know some people in a dating pool. (i am sure you have friends).

But bud you look really good, I wouldn't worry what people say on dating sights.

subdivisions Wrote:Well, I came to the conclusion that I'm ugly. I can't think of any other reason why guys in their 20s don't want me. The few times I do get messages from guys, they're in their 40s or 50s, or claim to be in their 30s but you can tell they're lying because they look old.

I've been called, ugly, fat...some other crap I can't remember. You're not ugly at all... I get the same treatment... I often get guys in their 50's, 60's...etc who "want" me. The only difference, you're on Long Island and I'm in the rural area of Western NC...

Don't be discouraged, you're a handsome guy and I'd date you if we were closer Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

To hell with what those guys think...

Ok I am tasteless and tactless to the point of having little to say on beauty or style but your photography is really shitty. Stop taking the photos at night, open a window to get some natural light in there and for god's sake smile.

I know what people say about smiling in photos but if you had to pick a long-term boyfriend from four miserable depressed looking studs and one jolly-looking average guy only a fool would pick the stud.

*edit*
Oh yeah forget those scumbags who insulted you. What kind of immature loser insults a random stranger like that.

who you callin' ugly huh? let's punch him in the face! ...

If you are fair skinned with dark hair you really have to be careful with wearing bright red shirts, I know I look like shit when I try to wear one. They make me look washed out, and like you said, a drug addict. LOL

I have the same problem so not sure what to say. Maybe older guys are just more confident with saying it.

[MENTION=22948]TigerLover[/MENTION]
Quote:Ok I am tasteless and tactless to the point of having little to say on beauty or style but your photography is really shitty. Stop taking the photos at night, open a window to get some natural light in there and for god's sake smile.

I know what people say about smiling in photos but if you had to pick a long-term boyfriend from four miserable depressed looking studs and one jolly-looking average guy only a fool would pick the stud.

*edit*
Oh yeah forget those scumbags who insulted you. What kind of immature loser insults a random stranger like that.

I have to agree... Although I do the same thing... I can photograph waterfalls, night skies, but I can't take damn selfie to save my life lol.... Yes get some natural light... You need to sort of face the light not behind it...sort of at an angle, just have to play around with things. Doing so will make you look less pale and the colors won't be washed out...

Don't be confused with beauty and photography, unfortunately we live in a swipe left or right world and bad photos can make the most handsome guy look totally different... And smile, that's the key... I have the same problem myself.... I mean have someone say dirty things or something if you have to.

As far as guys who insult randomly, well I figure their self-esteem is in the gutter and the only way to feel good about themselves is by dragging someone else down.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!