Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm 24 and wanna meet other gay men my age in Los Angeles
What would the easiest way to do this IRL be? I'm just at a loss. The lgbta club at my university is out for the summer and most of the gay resource centers to seem to cater to middle aged men.

You're in LA!... go to WeHo and have some fun... i'm sure you'll find plenty gay men your age ;^)

And, if all else fails, there are websites around that are good for meeting people. Smile Most of them are for hooking up or dating though, but there are tons of people on any site that are genuinely only looking for friends!

-Mark

go to the local gay village if there is one. That way you can avoid the potential awkwardness of a gay club meatfest and still meet guys who are potential friends/more!!

Word to the wise, be cautious about online sites...they tend to be populated by sketchbags, although like anywhere else there are genuine people as well!

Good Luck!
Ceru, HUGZzzzz :biggrin:

Have you made a trip to your university now that summer sessions are in full swing? There may be a few people hanging out at the center. IDK.

Few suggestions, but you may not be interested in this sort of thing.

My city has a Gay Men's Chorus and they recently put on a free concert in the park with our orchestra. It was really nice. LA has a Gay Men's Chorus, maybe see if they have a concert or something planned? Might be a place to mingle?

I did a quick search and the LA GMC is singing the National Anthem for Equality Night on Saturday, July 23, at Home Depot Center in Carson, California. Maybe go to the soccer game? Talk to people?

YPC BEACH VOLLEYBALL CLASSIC 2011 on Saturday, August 6, 2011 to raise funds for the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. Go and watch the match? Talk to people?

Here's a calendar that you might be interested in.

Like I said, you may not be interested in these things but at least there are options other than bars.