Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Alex... Jake's dude, Husband, Blondylocks, Bitch lol
Sorry Guys I have had quite enough of all the bitching, jealousy, mudslinging crap that goes on in this site. I stay away from gay communities for the very same reasons and I believed to have found a gay heaven with GS but honestly there's way too many selfish, jealous and envious queens in here. It's very hard to enjoy a site when there's so many negative points. I'm leaving and I do hope my husband will do the same soon enough.

To all the others that have been genuine and still are, keep it going. When the gay community will grow up and stop bitching at each others this will make things so much better for all of us... but one can always dream. I'm done... I have other and better things to do than being constantly attacked because of the way I look or the life I had.

I'm blond, I'm cute and I'm happy with my dude sorry if some of you didn't like it. To those bickering kinds, get a life will ya?

Welcome Alex Welcome

Welcome Alex, I'm so happy that you too joined here *hugs*

Hello and welcome!

I just welcomed you on Jake's thread. So here's your own official

WELCOME!

Ohhh welcome you beautiful bastard <3 xD

Alex Wrote:I like biology, chemistry, and medicine and math Smile

Did you just said math?? Oh,I love math,I'm even studying one right now for my degree. Of course it isn't the same as what I learnt from high school,and it could be tough some time,but enough about math.

I've read a lot about you from Jake's post,and it's nice to finally see you here. Welcome to GS~ Welcome

Hi Alex welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Hi Alex, welcome to gs