Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Alex, Jake's husband :)
Welcome back Alex! Love having you return and yes, roll right over the drama. It's been a pleasure getting to know Jake a bit for sure! Very insightful and good resources! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome back to GS!

Hi, I'm a noob here, but so far I haven't seen any problems. Welcome back to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile

Alex Wrote:I am Jake's husband, I was here before but things got real stupid and I decided to leave. Hopefully jake is right saying that things have cleared up. I'm really not into fighting, so anyone trying to pick a fight with me will be ignored, I don't have that kind of time to waste.

Yes I use to be a supermodel so search the picture as you want, but come to me if you have question. I'm married with children and my husband is the best thing that happened in my life.

I'm looking forward to speak with you all Smile

Alex

Welcome back Baby Smile

Jake Wrote:Welcome back Baby Smile

Love you baby Smile Hopefully the idiots are gone this time Smile

MrMom Wrote:Great to meet you! I'm also married with kids (our daughter is 4 years old, our son is 8 months) and I have been trying to convince my husband to join the forum -
Looking forward t your posts -

Jake and I have 5 children, two of them are Jake's legit children they are aged 18 (Mariah-Sandra) and 13 (Joshua-Alexander) years old, Jasmine (1 year old) is my daughter and she was a surprise from Jake, he spit back my sperm one night, froze it and arrange the whole thing with his best friend to get her pregnant... he announced on my birthday that I was going to be a daddy. And we have two adopted children; Marika (2 years old, Chinese) and Sasha (3 years old, from Haiti).

I am a Mr. mom too LOL

Alex Wrote:Love you baby Smile Hopefully the idiots are gone this time Smile

Hahahaha Alex baby, one cannot get rid of all the idiots on earth, just yesterday I was called bullshit by some girl who wants to become a dude, asking proof and stuff, yet she was not the one providing any type of argument that proves she really wanted to become a dude, it was all attention seeking, and I caught her in her own game... and yes she did visit your profile you know who I mean.

But in the majority now most members are very welcoming and very nice to chat with.

I was tempted to say I was still around but looking to seriously change my ways. Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:I was tempted to say I was still around but looking to seriously change my ways. Laugh

You're not among the Idiots Roxy dude Smile

Alex Wrote:Jake and I have 5 children, two of them are Jake's legit children they are aged 18 (Mariah-Sandra) and 13 (Joshua-Alexander) years old, Jasmine (1 year old) is my daughter and she was a surprise from Jake, he spit back my sperm one night, froze it and arrange the whole thing with his best friend to get her pregnant... he announced on my birthday that I was going to be a daddy. And we have two adopted children; Marika (2 years old, Chinese) and Sasha (3 years old, from Haiti).

I am a Mr. mom too LOL

That baby proves that there's nothing I won't do for you... who do you want me to kill next? hahahahaha!