Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Baaack!
I'm not sure if any of you guys remember me?

So much has happened recently and I've been off this forum, I'm now backk and won't bore y'all with the details? Unless you want me to?

Rob xxx

Wb Rob ... you can't leave it there Wink

Ok well I've been kicked outta school for starters! And now...do nothing!

WOW!

x

Sorry to hear that, specially since I guess that's before you take your exams?

The local authority must have a department to offer you some advice? I don't know about the education system in Scotland.

HELLO BUDDY!A few weeks ago,I asked about you.Anyways,glad you back Robbie,your prescence was really missed!

Sorry to hear that you were kicked out of school (unless that was a good thing)...

keep smiling and be strong.

WB... and what did you do to get kicked outta school?? :eek: (you don't have to answer that if you don't want, obviously)

Indeed - the timing does sound kinda unfortunate :frown: - if you wanna tell us we're here to listen x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hey dude! Well you weren't really gone since we spoke on msn, however welcome back to the forum Confusedmile:

Cheers guys! At least someone is being nice!

I had to miss school for sorting out my house etc. They then chucked me a few weeks before exams, and now I am at home with only GCSEs/Standard Grades and have no job. I was actually getting sick of school anyway. But I have no direction in life. I want to move away but can't as I'd midd my bf!