Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Baaack!
boy_toy_08 Wrote:Cheers guys! At least someone is being nice!

I had to miss school for sorting out my house etc. They then chucked me a few weeks before exams, and now I am at home with only GCSEs/Standard Grades and have no job. I was actually getting sick of school anyway. But I have no direction in life. I want to move away but can't as I'd midd my bf!

you could start selling used boy_toy anal beads. I am sure there is a market for them Biggrinflip Biggrinflip Biggrinflip

Hmmmm!

I contemplated things along this line...but doesn't that come under the heading of RENT?!?!?! I am 16, ergo - its not legit! *GRRR*

xxx

fjp999 Wrote:you could start selling used boy_toy anal beads. I am sure there is a market for them Biggrinflip Biggrinflip Biggrinflip

Didn't you just misread Frank's message, Rob? :confused:

no, don't think so Confused

boy_toy_08 Wrote:no, don't think so Confused

Yeah Rob, princealbertofb is right. I wasnt suggesting you (or anyone) should rent themselves out.

It is kinda like selling used underwear - going back to crazy Japan again... they sell used womens underwear in vending machines... Japanese are really the perviest...

I think you were asking about how to use anal beads in another thread. Seems like a new market for selling sex toys with boy_toy juice added.

I dont think that is the same as rent or is it???

Hope I didnt offend :eek:

No worries! Sorry was a bit blonde at the time I wrote that!