Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back With New Problems
As the title suggests, I'm back and I have brought new problems with me. I haven't been on GS in a few months because I broke my laptop and I couldn't remember my password or anything. But that's besides the point. There's this guy I like at school. He's really nice and sweet and extremely attractive. However one of my friends likes him too. Yesterday she told me that they were hanging out. I didn't really care too much because they've known each other longer. I have a problem with the fact that she came to school with hickeys all over her neck and was basically showing them off. What kind of person does that? She knows I like him and yet she's showing me the hickeys he gave her like my feelings don't even matter. I have classes with both of them and now I don't know how to act around them. What am I supposed to do? I can't help but get angry when I see her and get sad when I see him. I'm not a hateful person and I value all the friends I make but I don't know how to handle this without completely cutting off ties with both of them.

I would suggest, given the lack of tact your friend is showing, that you take this guy alone with you and express your feelings. I assume it's a bit of classic High School behavior. At least girls I knew in my school were nasty to each other when it came to men, and some of them were friends..

Anyway, if you're up to it, take him out on a casual walk or something of the sort and tell him..

Let him be the one who makes a desicion if he likes you or not, if he likes her or not or if he likes neither of you..

that's the quickest way to get an answer and either get what you want or if not, then move on

best of luck

Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:I would suggest, given the lack of tact your friend is showing, that you take this guy alone with you and express your feelings. I assume it's a bit of classic High School behavior. At least girls I knew in my school were nasty to each other when it came to men, and some of them were friends..

Anyway, if you're up to it, take him out on a casual walk or something of the sort and tell him..

Let him be the one who makes a desicion if he likes you or not, if he likes her or not or if he likes neither of you..

that's the quickest way to get an answer and either get what you want or if not, then move on

best of luck

Confusedmile:

Completely Agree!

Thanks a lot!! I might have to hype myself up a little bit because I get really shy around him.

Hmmm.......I can say this is one situation I have never been in.

All I can say is if that were MY friend and she knew I was into this guy, Id be kicking her ass 50 ways from Sunday!!!!

"Friends" like that, you dont need.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Hmmm.......I can say this is one situation I have never been in.

All I can say is if that were MY friend and she knew I was into this guy, Id be kicking her ass 50 ways from Sunday!!!!

"Friends" like that, you dont need.

Lol, I'm not the fighting type of person. I will tell her about herself tomorrow though.