Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Drunk
TheLastDJ Wrote:... the common thought is that we're an item.
... Boots and shoes checked, bed has been turned inside out - I think it's run off with my Sky remote.
Are your mobile phone and your Sky remote an item? :biggrin:

More seriously, though... LastDJ, I would suggest that you talk to your mum first and see what she thinks about telling your dad. Maybe, if she's not too fussed or confused about it, then she could become your ally in telling him. He's probably not as homophobic as you think... If she is surprised or confused, then, ask her if she thinks she can deal with it, or whether she needs time to get used to the idea. You've had all these years to think about it, first.
I would even dare to suggest that you go and tell your mum with the specific plan to make her your ally.... Something along the lines of:
"Mum, there's something I'd like to tell dad, but I need your opinion about it. You know about last night? Well, I was with my mates and we had a bit to drink and (tell her the story you told us, no fuss, how they accepted it, and how they made you feel comfortable, trying to set you up etc.. take it as a big joke, then ask her how she would tell dad if she were you.)

Thanks, I'm gonna take my time, think it through a lot.

princealbertofb Wrote:Are your mobile phone and your Sky remote an item? :biggrin:

I'm starting to think they are, who knows what they're getting up to. I bet I'm getting millions of calls as well, nah I'm not kidding anyone.

Phil! Wrote:On here ? There was a couple of tumbleweeds blew past...Rolleyes

RoflRoflRofl

Phil what planet u on lol or how much u smoked ur threads amused me loads... I havent seen a mobile i have been panic all day because i tided the bedroom and i cant find my pissing bank card that i received YESTERDAY... Might have to order issue number 18 lol 18 bank cards in one pissing year bet HSBC love me...

And the biggest wanker award for loosing bank cards goes to...

*drum rolls*

ZEON

zeon Wrote:Phil what planet u on lol or how much u smoked ur threads amused me loads...

Earth...loads and thanx i think! Biggthumpup

Breakthrough! It was in my guitar case. I should have figured when I saw my phone charger selotaped to my bass.

Phil! Wrote:I blame alcohol! [Image: thpat.gif][Image: thinking.gif]

I said it before!

*agrees with phil*

I think if I'd just got re-drunk I would have found it straight away.