Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Getting Desperate!
So some of you may know i just got out of a realtionship with a guy, so i was enjoying the single life for awhile and helped one of my friends get back with the one true guy she loved.
now how come i can't push myself to get a guy like that? i can help my best friend but i can't help myself? =/, anyway i've been looking for a boyfriend since me and my ex were over , fear of being alone haunts me alot... i wanna turn to my friend and be like "i've helped you, now can you help me?" I wanna forcus on my studys for the courses i'm going into but i also want a boyfriend that'll be there you know? it seem's like everyones got their man but me.

any advice? =/

I would talk to your friend and ask her if she knows any nice guys she can introduce you to. Also a good time to get more involved in your favorite activities or try a new hobby. If you pit yourself out there doing things you love you are more likely to meet a decent fun person. Don't worry too much about being alone or you may attract/ settle for the wrong type.

Good luck and have fun.

Well Jesse, I know where you are coming from. Finding a person and finding the right person are two different things. I have had lots of opportunities to find someone, but I want to find the right one, the one who I can believe in and count on. I've set back and watched the years go by, and everyday I wonder if I'll ever meet that person face-to-face and it takes a lot of my energy not to let myself give into the despair that my life will never afford me that miracle. If you have friends who are willing to help you, just ask, I'm sure that they want to see you happy too.

Good Luck!

Hiya hunni,
Dont let singleton get to ya... I havent been in a relationship for over a year since I split uip with my ex boyfriend... Being single has its advantages... Allow yourself to find your path and ways in life and enjoy it whilst you can... Your still young babes and ya get there in the end and find the right fella.. The reason we sort out everyone elses problems but our own is because we do what we can for others but cant do it for ourselves its a form of selfishment to ourselves

Dont worry your mista right will come accross soon

and im gonna end up killing my ex who i live with if he continues to scream at the BLOODY DOG!

kindest regards

zeon x

LatinoAmor Wrote:So some of you may know i just got out of a realtionship with a guy, so i was enjoying the single life for awhile and helped one of my friends get back with the one true guy she loved.
now how come i can't push myself to get a guy like that? i can help my best friend but i can't help myself? =/, anyway i've been looking for a boyfriend since me and my ex were over , fear of being alone haunts me alot... i wanna turn to my friend and be like "i've helped you, now can you help me?" I wanna forcus on my studys for the courses i'm going into but i also want a boyfriend that'll be there you know? it seem's like everyones got their man but me.

any advice? =/

You see that you need to make change and that you need to meet someone and your wondering how do you go about that. and its not making you feel too good about yourself. and your wondering the value of your friends
However you used the word "seems". Remember..nothing is as what it seems. Make friends first; its my belief that guys arent just out there with a red flag reading im single date me. You really gotta do your homework and use the good head god gave you and youll find something but it takes time. I say this because i was were you were about 3 years ago. And I had to learn to start helpling myself, so if a friend wasnt avail. I could do it alone. it sucks at first but u can do it. Im geting Desperate were my EXACT words! but I got through it.

I've been single for over two years now buy I can tell you that I always found the best ones when I wasn't looking for them. I made it a habit to be available and usually with the right timing the good ones come along. I'm wondering myself though if maybe I should be a little more aggressive seems how its taking longer than normal. All I can day is keep your head up and your sprit high!! Good luck friend.