Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Going to be Featured in Men's Health Magazine
Wow that is awesome man, congratulations.

Congratulations! Smile

At least it's not live TV. Wink

Congratulations, sir
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

congrats to you!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Jay, that is great. Congratulations. Which issue of Men's Health will your post be in? MH Malaysia? MH UK? MH US?
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

That's awesome...Congrats!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Jay, that is great. Congratulations. Which issue of Men's Health will your post be in? MH Malaysia? MH UK? MH US?

Oh yes, sorry. I should have mentioned it earlier. It will be in MH Malaysia. But I believe it can be read in MH Malaysia's website too.

They have given me a list of questions to answer. Quite big questions. I will have to email the answers back to MH. They will give additional questions during photoshoot. Photoshoot will be set after they have received my answers.

This is surreal.

The thing is I had a really horrible year in 2014; I lost my job, my dad was admitted into a hospital due to tumor and my friendship with my closest friend shattered into pieces. I fell into a little depression for months.

But I fought back and gradually recovered. Once recovered, I promised myself to make sure 2015 to be an amazing year for me. I want my 2015 to begin with a bang and close with a bang. So far, everything goes into plan; 2015 begins with a new great job follows with my first marathon, receiving a car license (manual & auto) and now closing the year with MH.

I hope great things will continue to come. Not just for me but for all of us.

Thanks again to everyone for your kind words and supports.

Best wishes to all of us.

congrats mate - ive read many issues with featured people who have transformed their physique , if you are getting a feature in the mag then they are very impressed with your determination and will power Xyxthumbs

Hi, [MENTION=21041]Jay[/MENTION], I think, mostly, we're all very proud of you... and that's just for being an Internet friend.... (I don't throw that word around lightly, haha).
Bighug