Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Lonely, I'm misserable, I need advice
my grandma crashed into a semi and came out with a broken arm because she fell asleep, and I've been doing the randomly falling asleep thing she does, that's my main fear

Have you been tested for narcolepsy?

Humeinator2 Wrote:>.> my plans to move to canada for college got ruined by my being to slow to apply to SAIT

What specialized program were you going to take at SAIT? for those that do not know, SAIT is the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in Calgary.

Wake up. You plans did not get ruined. At worst they got delayed for approximately 1 year when the next freshman class starts. Did you even apply or did you simply tell yourself there was no point in applying?

Stop... just stop this insane leaping from guy to guy and be single for a while. Learn who you are before rushing into the arms of the next fella.

No I haven't been testedd, haven't hafdd the money to see a doctor in a couple years
I was having trouble with getting my manuscript, and then trying to get all the information I need
And I haven't gotten to see a doctor for a couple years, so I don't have up to date vacinations or such I'm pretty sure, I was to slow in getting the information I needed, and I ended up giving it up till maybe next year, but I still need help finging all the Information I need
then there is the money I'll need to apply and such
I have a hard time gathering information, I am not very good at it
And I was going for their cullinary program, I can't remember but I think they had a pastry chef class (I forget the technical name) Which was the goal, but a normal culinary class was the more likely corse

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Stop... just stop this insane leaping from guy to guy and be single for a while. Learn who you are before rushing into the arms of the next fella.

I go about a few week between them up untill the lastfiance, then it was almost a month
the reason? Because when I have time to think about myself, I get depressed, because I think Of all the things I hate about myself that I can't change
Examples: My body structure, My social anxiety problems, My natural hair being somewhat curly when it is shorter, my physical apperance such as my nose, the asemetrical body I have (My right ear is eithr farhter down or up than my left, but at the moment I can't remember which) as is one of my eyes. then there is my eyesight.... the list is never ending
the only good thing I have in my list is "I can bounce back from depression somewhat easily" Because If I have a game to distract me, or someone to talk to, I don't get depressed as easily

You obviously don't bounce back from depression easily, you are just masking depression by getting with men. You need to be single in order to work through these issues and should devote your time and energy into healing.

Too bad most people don't understand this instead of trying to mask pain with relationships, drugs, drinking, etc.

If you can't love yourself, then why the fuck should anybody else? -RuPaul

You're nowhere near fully developed. If you'd like your body to look a certain way then work towards that, but either way I'm certain you're beautiful. The key is confidence, so focus on building that. Apply to SAIT and get your life on track - don't get sidetracked by boys! There will be plenty of those. Obviously you're desired, just as you are. Treasure that.

well, I agree some people desire me, just most desire me as a sexual object, >.> which I must say, Is actually a bit flattering at times
But that's beside the point
Now, I'd be applying to SAIT next year if I could figure out all the things I need to apply
and If I had the money to go see a doctor for check ups... now that I think of it, I think I need to get back on Prozac, it really helped me stay calm and helped me control my emotional anxiety, and I definatley need my nasal spray, my allergies have been killing me
not to meantiong I could use a check up

You scare me a bit. Check ups? Are you not having safe sex? If not, somebody should slap you. As for being a sexual object, it brings me back to the point of you not being fully developed. You're still building your character; your values aren't set in stone, you may still change physically, you've got an education you still strive to get. As much as we feel the desire and passion in our teenage years, our brain isn't fully developed before 24. The last bits to finish are the frontal lobe, primarily in charge of reasoning and understanding consequences (responsibility?).
So as I wrote, have your fun, but don't get sidetracked. Also, overmedicating is a thing, consider getting a second opinion on your health, in regards to the prozacs.