I'm New Here
Welcome to GS Mike Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome! Have fun!

Welcome, Gemini.

Welcome! Have fun!

Oh, EMT. No wonder you're barelly around Tongue

Ibex Wrote:Oh, EMT. No wonder you're barelly around Tongue

Lol yeah. I work rotating shifts and right now, I'm in school doing paramedic training. Working about 48 - 56 hours a week to pay tuition and living expenses.

But just wait!! I finish at the end of December, and once I get accredited in January, it's less work, more pay, and more free time. I know it's a loooong time to wait for the pleasure of my company lol, but best I can do.

I bounce off and on the site if my partner is driving, but of course if someone decides to shoot his momma-in-law, I gotta go...............

Gemini Wrote:Lol yeah. I work rotating shifts and right now, I'm in school doing paramedic training. Working about 48 - 56 hours a week to pay tuition and living expenses.

But just wait!! I finish at the end of December, and once I get accredited in January, it's less work, more pay, and more free time. I know it's a loooong time to wait for the pleasure of my company lol, but best I can do.

I bounce off and on the site if my partner is driving, but of course if someone decides to shoot his momma-in-law, I gotta go...............

Ugh shifts Tongue
Good pay, but must get so confusing for your body hehe.

Can't wait hihi Big Grin

So you do drive an ambulance. Right? :p