Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not Going to Die
Much love to [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16527]Anonymous[/MENTION]
All the best: Good health, good hope, good luck, and courage.

Sorry to hear what you went through Twist, glad you're better now.
And like a few others said, I think time will be the healer and help you find 'normal' again.
Stay strong Smile

Hi Twist, what you've been through and endured has been truly traumatic, for sure. I can only imagine what this must have been like for you. It will take time for your mind to readjust and heal itself, and its understandable that there are doubts lurking. I guess the mind has to build up trust in the body again as many people often feel a sense of betrayal by their bodies after a serious illness out with their control.

As Beaux suggested, meditation may be a useful way for you to reconnect, body and soul, as it were. You have Gideon to lean on for support too; you have a real gem there, your interactions are always so touching and bring a smile to my face Confusedmile:

I wish you all the best in your recovery, take care Twist Bighug
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Twist..and Anon...

It is brave to share this publicly...you may have helped someone else by doing so.....

It is often a topic no one wants to discuss.....

I have talked to you both privately and I have been hoping that both of you get past this and go on to live long lives.

I know more people today that have survived cancer than not which is great...it used to be the opposite. If either one of you ever need or want to talk about it... I am here...so are a lot of other people....you are not alone....

Bighug