Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Pro!
I put the pro in procrastination!

My mum told me to clean my room... So I made apple and peach crumble n.n
And then came on here to tell you guys about it. I'm glad my mum is working nightshift at work and is currently in bed Tongue

<3

*tut tut*
I should probably try getting some sleep...
No sorry, i SHOULD of been sleeping two hours ago.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've been procrastinating my whole life. The latest thing, I knew on last Thursday that this morning I would have to clear my Barracks room at Drill Sergeant School so I could graduate, which I did today by the way :biggrin:. I did my clearing of my room at about 0600 this morning, the deadline being 0730.
Richard

Why put off till tomorrow what you could do the day after?

Biggthumpup

Kiid Wrote:I put the pro in procrastination!

My mum told me to clean my room... So I made apple and peach crumble n.n
And then came on here to tell you guys about it. I'm glad my mum is working nightshift at work and is currently in bed Tongue

<3

I made the mistake of getting into a life long commitment with a pig - erm I mean slob - no I meant pig :tongue:

Seriously though, he started off in his teens never really cleaning his room when his parents told him too. This has ended with life long habits which I have to deal with.

You would be surprised at how much his procrastination and pigginess has been a source of resentment and how often a pile of dirty socks on the floor next to the hamper (to damn lazy to chuck them into the hamper) has triggered a fight.

His computer is cluttered, untidy. His 'My Documents' folder is a mess - lots of crap in there he can never find because he is too damn lazy to make folders and store similar files/objects.

This bleeds over to his mind - every morning I have to find his keys, phone, wallet, and other stuff and ask him if he took his pills (he's been on these pills 12-13 years now).

All because he decided to ignore his mother's pleas for him to clean his room.

Do you want to be that person?

If not - go clean your room.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I made the mistake of getting into a life long commitment with a pig - erm I mean slob - no I meant pig :tongue:

Seriously though, he started off in his teens never really cleaning his room when his parents told him too. This has ended with life long habits which I have to deal with.

You would be surprised at how much his procrastination and pigginess has been a source of resentment and how often a pile of dirty socks on the floor next to the hamper (to damn lazy to chuck them into the hamper) has triggered a fight.

His computer is cluttered, untidy. His 'My Documents' folder is a mess - lots of crap in there he can never find because he is too damn lazy to make folders and store similar files/objects.

This bleeds over to his mind - every morning I have to find his keys, phone, wallet, and other stuff and ask him if he took his pills (he's been on these pills 12-13 years now).

All because he decided to ignore his mother's pleas for him to clean his room.

Do you want to be that person?

If not - go clean your room.
So true.
:biggrin:

I sometimes have a bit of perfectionist streak.

In fact.
I think i never start/give up on quite a few things BECAUSE i'm a perfectionist.
Because i realise, whatever it is, will never live up to what i want it to be.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

At least you did not throw everything under the bed.:biggrin:

lol :biggrin:

I'm very disciplined when it comes to my work. I've been at my current job over 4 years and have never even been so much as late for my shift.

Personal hobbies are another matter though Confusedmile: I'll have a story I need to finish writing and I'll do everything humanly possible before I begin to concentrate on that

Kiid Wrote:I put the pro in procrastination!

At least you're not the man who put the **** in Scunthorpe! :tongue: