Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm So Fat D;
Pridepancakes21,
I was going to write my own thing for you to reduce weight, but quite frankly, Jay's is so good that there is no point.
I would only suggest that the first thing to do is to set a realistic target.

I know this thread is pretty old, but I would just like to add that on the other side of the coin some guys (such as myself) are only attracted to fatter guys. Not sure what your specific reason is for wanting to lose weight, but thought I'd put forth that bit of info Confusedmile:

arby Wrote:I know this thread is pretty old, but I would just like to add that on the other side of the coin some guys (such as myself) are only attracted to bigger guys. Not sure what your specific reason is for wanting to lose weight, but thought I'd put forth that bit of info Confusedmile:

Thought that might be helpful. But yeah, ditto.

zippyBox Wrote:Thought that might be helpful. But yeah, ditto.

Well, I didn't mean it offensively of course. But yeah, don't think there aren't guys out there that would be interested in you because of your weight. :biggrin:

Haha, I know you didn't. 's'just that some people get kind of whaaa when it comes to the F word. lol but then again, he did say it :p

Yeah, people can think it's weird, but the way I look at it, being gay isn't exactly "normal" either. Wink

arby Wrote:I know this thread is pretty old, but I would just like to add that on the other side of the coin some guys (such as myself) are only attracted to fatter guys. Not sure what your specific reason is for wanting to lose weight, but thought I'd put forth that bit of info Confusedmile:

You're a rare bird from what I've seen haha... I mean the biggest thing for me is that ever since I've accepted myself... I've stopped hating myself... Therefore I care about my body and they way I appear to other men. I still have a ways to go and most of the guys I chat with stop talking after they get a pic, but hopefully that will change as I lose weight. But first and foremost, I am doing this for myself.

This time last year I was 13st 5 and im 5ft 10 in height.... Got up this morning for a weekly weigh to control my weight as i love my food and im down to 11st 12 which is like WTF!!!! lol I havent been this low in weight for a long time Smile

walk more, eat less
its so simple