Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Thinking...
Tell us what you are thinking - good or bad. Maybe you are off to a party, a new job, passed an exam, split up...

I'm thinking this is a great thread if it's not been done here before. :biggrin:

I'm thinking 'Fuck this new hobby of mine is going to end up costing me a fortune.'

I was gifted and aquarium for my birthday as I have been talking about doing this for the last 20 years, and now I am finally indulging myself I am thouroughly enjoying myself and making plans for bigger and better aquariums.

dfiant Wrote:I'm thinking 'Fuck this new hobby of mine is going to end up costing me a fortune.'

I was gifted and aquarium for my birthday as I have been talking about doing this for the last 20 years, and now I am finally indulging myself I am thouroughly enjoying myself and making plans for bigger and better aquariums.

can you fit into the tank Confusedmile:

I'm thinking how long will it take before my fridge realizes i'm cheating on it with my bed.

writerken Wrote:can you fit into the tank Confusedmile:

Not yet, but if I get my way I will turn a lap pool into and aquarium.

Im thinking that fresh orcanig carrots taste really good.

Watermark Wrote:Im thinking that fresh orcanig carrots taste really good.

At least you will be able to see what you are doing in the dark then !!! :biggrin:

I'm thinking that new pizza dough recipe was amazing and I'm going to be making a lot more bread this holidays.

gavjg Wrote:At least you will be able to see what you are doing in the dark then !!! :biggrin:

Haha! :biggrin:

dfiant Wrote:I'm thinking 'Fuck this new hobby of mine is going to end up costing me a fortune.'

Ive got 2... a marine reef and fresh water.... they are amazing.. but cost a fortune as you say.