Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a mess
The short of it- everyone think's I'm straight, but I can't help think about a partner at my law office in a very sexual way. He's straight too, but I'm picking up signals... Is there any way to bridge the gap?

Cool

NO..!!!

Mixed signals can have significant consequences and goodness knows how many people have suffered because they misinterpreted a work place relationship... (Straight or Gay...)

Devoid yourself of all things sexual in the work place and keep yourself professional... Sounds boring I know... though you'll never get into trouble...

If I am ever approached or given "Signals" at work.... no matter what my thoughts are... I never, EVER fuel the situation...

Build a healthy working relationship and leave it at that... Mind you, if he asks you out for a "Beer" (lol...) then you know things are positive... though stay reserved until you are absolutely... POSITIVELY... 110% sure... Then quit, move to another company and you are free to Bonk his brains out... :tongue:

Love, Lust and Employment don't mix...

X-tra

Even if things were to go swimmingly for you and you hook up with this man a relationship in the workplace has a lot of potential to destabilise all other existing professional relationships. Even those who rarely talk to you would be cultivating little fantasy scenes about how much you and your partner exclude others in the office. As to what happens if it all turned bad ... well, :eek:

Unless you are prepared to change jobs I would suggest just not going there.

iamddn Wrote:He's straight too

Apologies for being rather simple, but your profile says your gay. I'm confused :confused:
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.