Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back after 2 months
Hello! I just wanted to take a hiatus from here and clear my mind. It has been over a year since my tragedy (won't get into it... if you know me, you know what happened). I'm back and I dunno if I'm gonna be posting here that much. Don't worry I'll still post here from time to time.

I will say that not being here and not being on some other sites... I've accomplished a lot. I formed a new band, I've been hanging out with friends more, I read books and some other life changing things.

Well that's pretty much it and yep I'm back. Cool

welcome back Smile

Welcome back!

Heard you were sorting a new band out. May it all go well. Nice to see you again. Smile

Ultra Wrote:Hello! I just wanted to take a hiatus from here and clear my mind. It has been over a year since my tragedy (won't get into it... if you know me, you know what happened). I'm back and I dunno if I'm gonna be posting here that much. Don't worry I'll still post here from time to time.

I will say that not being here and not being on some other sites... I've accomplished a lot. I formed a new band, I've been hanging out with friends more, I read books and some other life changing things.

Well that's pretty much it and yep I'm back. Cool

paper books... without a Pc and any electricity ? I can´t imagine that this kind of reading is healthy...

Welcome back mate.Xyxthumbs

Hello again Ultra Confusedmile:

Welcome back! Glad your time away was productive.

Welcome back.

fenris Wrote:paper books... without a Pc and any electricity ? I can´t imagine that this kind of reading is healthy...

That made me laugh Smile

welcome back