Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back, single, and have a stalker. Brilliant.
Broke up with my boyfriend a week ago and since then he's called me 38 times and texted me telling me he'll commit suicide unless i get back with him. So far he's told my friends I'm not human, asking for my address, all that lovely stuff. Any ideas?

Change your phone number. If your friends are really your friends, they won't tell him anything about you.

Edward Wrote:Change your phone number. If your friends are really your friends, they won't tell him anything about you.

Oh I'm not worried. That skinny blonde kid can't do shit to me but it's still annoying.

Yeah, leave him alone.

You broke up and he is hurt as a result of your action so allow him deal with it in his own way and do not contact him as you will only make it worse for both of you.

You have no control over what he does or says and it is quite clear that he has fallen apart emotionally for now so that nothing he says or does will make sense. But in time he will heal.

If he stalks you or contacts people you know, that is part of it for some people so just get over it in the same way that he will get over you!

loserguy Wrote:Yeah, leave him alone.

You broke up and he is hurt as a result of your action so allow him deal with it in his own way and do not contact him as you will only make it worse for both of you.

You have no control over what he does or says and it is quite clear that he has fallen apart emotionally for now so that nothing he says or does will make sense. But in time he will heal.

If he stalks you or contacts people you know, that is part of it for some people so just get over it in the same way that he will get over you!

Oh I'm over him. The dude was as bland as tofu. This is the most he's reacted to anything ever.

Ignore him. Forever. Best way to deal with a stalker when your safety isn't compromised. Let him make threats, appeals, etc., but don't respond to him, or to friends he's using to reach you, ever. He'll give up someday.

Only recommended for an actual stalker and/or if you want your relationship with him to disappear completely.

Without taking sides I was just pointing out that breakups can be very hard for some people and can cause them to react strangely sometimes. When he doesn't get a reaction and accepts that himself he will stop and the healing process for him will begin and then he will more than likely be embarrassed by his reactions.

You shouldn't have to do anything other than to ignore him and be patient. His reaction is annoying but these things can happen and his reaction is because he cannot handle rejection.

I am sorry it didn't work out.

The suicide threats are a desperate attempt to control the situation. I've dealt with this type of situation, and the best move is to remain silent. Don't take his calls, or text him back. If you do, it will only encourage him and drag this out. He needs to understand that you're not coming back. You don't have to avoid him forever, but he needs this time to come to terms with the breakup. This is the time for his friends and family to step up and be his support. You need to step away and let that happen.

Yeah, death threats are just that.............

Apparently he's a control freak, and has to find some way to get you to want him again....only for HIM to be able to dump YOU, so he feels better about his vanity and self-centeredness.

If you ignore it long enough, it will go away.

I once had an ex enact a suicide attempt with the help of one of his friends via calls text messages, he even texted me from his sister's phone as if he was her, then they got their stories mixed.

It wasn't funny.