Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back with a new name...!
My previous name was Helpless Michelle but I think this one is better...

For all of you who were not able to read my first introduction, my name at birth was Michael and even though I know I should have been a girl when I was born (hence the name Michelle), I'm not going to get a sex change at all because too many people have commented on how sexy I am now. So like, why mess with a good thing, right...?

Anyway, I do plan to make a small change to my body to show people that I am really female and to be more specific, I plan to widen my hips, get laser hair removal on my chest and get a nice set of breast implants but I'll need help since I was disabled for life when I was just 17-years-old...

Anyway, before you offer to help me at all, let's get to know one another first...!

Welcome, Michelle. I hope you like it here. Confusedmile: I think this name suits you better Wink

Re-welcome!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Thanks to both of you and I would like to ask you two a question. Actually, anyone can reply but how wrong do you think it is that people have been treating me the way so many rude or ignorant people treat gay men or anyone who's different than they are really...?

I mean, I'm a straight man on the outside but since I know I should have been a little girl when I was born, I want to do something to my outer body to reflect who I am on the inside but, since I've been stuck in this nice, sexy man's body my whole life, I don't have a desire to mess up what the Lord blessed me with by getting a full sex change...

Instead, I want to surgically widen my hips, get laser hair removal on my chest and get a nice set of breast implants and people are saying I don't know what I want or that I'm confused and it's pissing me off...

I know what I am and I know what I want but anyone is welcome to join in on this rant...!

Michelle

Michelle, you may not have seen the recent discussion on here about the treatment of a young couple in Malawi, one of whom is transgendered. For months, since their plight came to our attention, most of the press coverage has been about "two gay men". The straight world doesn't understand your situation. At a rally outside the Malawian Consulate in London, a number of the speakers referred to the two gay men caught up in Malawi's witch-hunt of minority sexualities. The gay world doesn't fully understand your situation.

I am personally delighted to see a transgendered woman join our discussions, since your experience is going to be so different from that of my own and you will be bound to be able to add a view from a different perspective.

I have a friend, through another forum, who was born with the appearance of a male, grew up, married and fathered children, but eventually was able to embrace the female self she knew was there all along. But that was not the end of it. She is also a lesbian. It took me a while to get my head around all that.

Some days I just feel very fortunate that I have relatively little to have to explain!

This world is made so much less happy by those busybodies who know what's best for everyone else. You know who you are, that's the main thing. Maybe one day, we'll all be able to get it.

Thank you marshlander (wish I knew your first name as it would make this all seem more real to me)...

I am delighted that you seem to understand my plight more than most people I have disclosed it to and that makes me feel much better about being part of this community so I would like to share a few of my goals with you.

1) My first goal is to give the extremely masculine body I now reside in a slightly more feminine appearance but because the cost of a full sex change would be too high (not only high monetarily but the possible loss of loved ones as well as many of my dear friends), I have decided that I would be quite happy with a new silhouette.

What I mean is that it is my endeavor to get some kind of rubber-style implants for each hip because that could possibly give me an hour-glass figure but I'll have to consult my surgeon for more details...

2) My next goal would be to eradicate the thick manly hair from my chest, my armpits, my face and my crotch as well as my back-side with laser hair removal...

3) My third major goal at this time would be to get a nice set of breast implants but I don't want huge cannon balls on my chest...

I've thought it over quite extensively and after much thought, I've settled on getting C cups. Of course, my chest is 44 inches around so I would wear a 44C bra and I know they are not very hard to find...

I believe I would feel so sexy as well as totally unique walking around with short shorts and a bikini top on those hot summer days but the thing that would make me stand out so much would be the fact that I have extremely hairy & very muscular male legs with a nice size bulge in my crotch...

Most people would wonder how I would ever meet anyone who would take me seriously and I've already gotten that one taken care of. Lisa is the mother of my 4 wonderful children and she loves me so dearly that she would follow me to the ends of the earth just to be with me, no matter how I look and besides, it would give the two of us a great opportunity to test how open-minded she can be about her having sex with another woman...

I mean, there was a time in my life when I was curious about what it would be like to have sex with another man and I did but the most I got out of it was the knowledge that men do nothing for me in the sexual attraction department. Although, it did feel good to have a dick up my ass because it made me feel like a submissive woman and I really enjoyed that part of it...

It sounds like you know exactly what you want!Confusedmile: How could anybody feel that you are just confused?!:confused:

Reminds me of one of the classic reactions to telling someone that your gay; "Are you sure?":tongue:

Everybody should be allowed to be themselves! and if they weren't born that way, then they should have the choice to fix what nature messed up on.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hi, thats much better, kind wishes, Ben.

Yes, I agree Genersis and you're right, the same people who claim I'm confused are the kind of people who would say, "Are you sure?" if I had come out of the closet about anything else...

People like that are just ignorant of how their reactions make others feel and you can't really blame them, they're just not very considerate is all...!

Michelle

hello have a nice time on here . it is so good