Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
After an unintended hiatus from this forum, I am back. School was getting the best of me so I had to buckle down and focus on it. I now have my summer free and decided to check back and see what you guys are up to....loving the new site design by the way.

None of you probably remember who I am so here is my introduction. I am a 19 year old gay man living in Michigan in the United States. I am going into my junior year of college and am reconsidering what I want to do with my life. I am an aspiring writer and want to work in sex shop someday, just because I think it would be interesting.

Feel free to chat anytime....later guys and gals Smile

I remember you!!! Howz it going?

Welcome back, LL4. Great to see you again. Smile

hi liberty - the singer from slipknot used to work in a sex shop, music not to everyones taste i know but hes a millionair time over now so it worked out good for him - he wrote the words to the fist cd from behind the counter based on all the strange and wonderfull people he met working there so he says - it will be interesting job and an eye opener for sure haha

one of the big songs off the cd is called "Spit it out" now that does sound like it was written in a sex shop Smile

Welcome back, kind wishes, Ben.

Of course we remember you!
Welcome back!Smile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hey Liberty!
Welcomeback! :tongue:
Glad you like the new look! :biggrin:

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Welcome back dude Big Grin