Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm come from VN
Welcome! Wavey

LOL Hank Smile

Brian, welcome to GS!

Hey! Confusedmile:

Just curious, what's it like to be gay in VN? :confused:

An Australian friend of mine visited a few months ago and said he found the people very friendly and relaxed and his guess was the official line was socially conservative but people probably didn't actually care. Would you say he was right?

Pix Wrote:Hey! Confusedmile:

Just curious, what's it like to be gay in VN? :confused:

An Australian friend of mine visited a few months ago and said he found the people very friendly and relaxed and his guess was the official line was socially conservative but people probably didn't actually care. Would you say he was right?

Hi there,wish you have a good day !
Gay in VN it's sucks,as for me and...a lot of people. It doesn't like another countries in the world. If you're gay in VN,it's really hard to live if the people around you know that you're gay. we must always make an avatar,specially with parents it's hard to come out. ( One case,He was telling with his mom he's a gay man,and after 5 minutes she killed his son next,she killed herself too ). Sun up. VN's gays always make an avatar,they never be what they are,95%.

Sorry to hear that. :frown:

Pix Wrote:Sorry to hear that. :frown:

No problems,don't worry,that's fine for us,we coudn't live the way that we want but...anyway,we can dream ^^!