Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm cuddly!
welcome to gs

I've already decided you're an awesome person for reading the sword of truth series. It's one of my favourites, and I hope to finish it soon.

I really hope you like it here... Welcome to the forums Smile

Woollyhats Wrote:I've already decided you're an awesome person for reading the sword of truth series. It's one of my favourites, and I hope to finish it soon.

I really hope you like it here... Welcome to the forums Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

How far are you in the series? There's a follow-up series that he's still working on, which I loved too, even if it wasn't as well received as the Sword of Truth series. The follow-up is just called Richard and Kahlan novels, I believe. Not sure though, haven't touched the books since I finished the last one last summer. Very excited for the next in the series!

I watched the TV show too - can't recommend it. It's alright, I guess, if you watch it knowing that the universe and plot is somewhat different from the books.

Happy to see I'm not the only one from Scandinavia Zet. My husbear lived in Sweden when we met. We lived there for a couple of years before moving back to Denmark because of my studies and because of his job.

Oh Cuddly you sound like someone who would be very fast friends with me

Bonjour! Big Grin

[Image: 6a00e39827d9ad88330133ef9ceb27970b-800wi]

Hi Cuddly welcome to GS.

Welcome to GS hun

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

This warm welcome is getting hotter by the hour!
Thanks again all Smile
(So many so different people from so many places!)