Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm drunk how are you?
I haven't been drunk for over a week. Decided I needed to tone it down, since I was getting to the point where I was/have been drunk every other night for a long time. Quite frankly, I like alcohol, but it's not a good habit at all (and my father was an abusive alcoholic.. so..).

So I'm currently sober.. and hopelessly bored lol.

I'm drunk, as of right now. Just convinced 4 of my friends to get into a pact to set blind dates for all of us.

Let's see what tomorrow reserves for me. Big Grin

Way too sober right now

Richard

I am 100% sober and am in that state for most of the time, but I admit I love alcohol. I am not an alcoholic and I go for many days, sometimes weeks without touching a drop. But sometimes when I drink, boy do I drink! A few weeks ago I downed 5 bottles of cider, one of which was strong, and had a mega hangover the following morning. Cider is my weakness, especially British, Irish, and Swedish ciders - I love Rekordelig and Kopparberg in particular! Bulmers is nice too.

I sometimes have cocktails and vodkas though not often. I do not like beer but I'll have it if there's nothing else available.

Wine - I like on some dates but I tend not to drink this usually.

I don't go out binge drinking though - this is a far too common cultural practice amongst the young people in northern European countries including Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Germany etc. It causes some of them to become complete arsewits. Sorry if this is offensive to anyone but after being accosted and insulted by too many people in this state on the streets at night I think I can safely say enough is enough!

Sadly too many people in the UK end up going on massive binges and pub crawls and you just know someone is going to suffer the day after and its not just the drunk person recovering from the hangover.

I remember when I was in Germany and I had to get an early flight from Berlin Tegel airport back home. As I was leaving the door was blocked by some (British) drunkards and some girls (who looked like prostitutes) they had picked up. I had to squeeze past them and got a lot of abuse from them for that. It was a scary experience. Thankfully nothing happened but still - it goes to show that too much alcohol in a public setting makes you an idiot if you're not careful.

I don't like to drink too much, because I always want tho have the control of the situation.
I drink some beer and/or cocktails every time I go out with friends, but at some point I put a limit.

Sometimes I'm tipsy, but I rarely became drunk, maybe only twice a year... I try to keep me away from alcohol and drugs because I associate them with depression.
I don't drink alcohol at home, I don't buy cans of beer, maybe I'm only too pessimist, but I don't want run the risk.

I completely T total. I haven't touched a drop of alchohol in years.
An eye for an eye

Tyrion Wrote:I haven't been drunk for over a week. Decided I needed to tone it down, since I was getting to the point where I was/have been drunk every other night for a long time. Quite frankly, I like alcohol, but it's not a good habit at all (and my father was an abusive alcoholic.. so..).

So I'm currently sober.. and hopelessly bored lol.

Boredom and booze dont mix, do they!

Im usually bored outta my mind on the weekends.

And its funny though....when I got out on my own and everything, I remember I used to be busy all the time. I just cant remember WHAT it was that I did to keep myself busy!!!

If I had the moolah, Id come up for a visit and we'd go out and do something.
Unfortunately, lady luck is a fucking bitch, whore, skank, who gives all the good shit to the WRONG people.