Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm falling for another man?
Thank you for all the replies. The crush is dust in the wind now and I'm still with my man. We've talked about things and we're working on spending more quality time together and making each other feel like the most important and special person. Which we, of course, to one another, are. (My lack of English grammar is making the veins in my brain pop) We're just not that good at showing it anymore. Anyway. Thanks. I'm good. We're good and getting better.

I'm bit slow to join this thread, but I am glad to hear that you and your guy are working things out Smile

Hi, Anonymous!

I'm in a fifteen years long relationship with my guy. And this is my second long term relationship. The first lasted about six years.

That said, it's utterly commonplace for the excitement and passion to fade some over time in long term relationships. It's just normal, really. But the LOVE can grow over time, even as the excitement and passion grows less intense. And it is also possible to have the excitement and passion grow again -- but usually only when the people involved do things like take passionate and exciting risks or otherwise stretch themselves, both together and apart. Growing together is exciting!

My guy and I are polyamorous, though neither of us has anyone else at this time. (Google it if you don't know what polyamory is.) Yes, it's perfectly possible to love two or more people at the same time, and to agree that this is okay with one another. Love does not require exclusivity. In fact, many people find that their love grows stronger, and even more passionate, when other partners are welcomed in. This sort of thing may not be for either of you, but try not to judge us poly folk too harshly.

Not all involvement with others is cheating. The important thing is the love and the honesty.

Hello,
I have a funny gut feeling your boyfriend may have depression setting in if his being very snappy and aggressive at times because going cold and being snappy toweards someone your ment to love is a sign of depression.... Maybe consider firstly telling him to get help with this because if he is having depression leaving him in this state may not be wise and if this new fella u are interested in happens to bugger off your potentially loosing someone u love

Kinbdest regards

zxepmn x

I know I've been in relationships before where I'll turn on the grindr for the first time in months. I won't talk to anyone, but I'll notice how hot all the guys seem to have gotten. After that, it seems like things change in the relationship even though they really haven't. Like something that was normal before now bugs you, or your boyfriend doesn't seem as into you.

I'm not saying that you're dealing with the same thing, but that's just my perspective. The grass is always greener on the other side....

grass may seem greener on other side... but in the long run it also turns yellow without proper care.

The grass isn't always greener, this cute guy at work may just be generally flirty and not mean anything in it. You've invested 3 years into the relationship with your partner, suggest going to couples therapy to talk through your issues, just because he's not being as responsive may have something to do with something outside the relationship, work/money/life issues.