Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm falling in love with a good friend, afraid and scared.
Although, It can be the beginning of something wonderful Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Rainbowmum Wrote:A strong Friendship will survive anything ,and is then foundation of any relationship.
So what are you waiting for ?

Find it hard to communicate the way I feel sometimes.

Nick9 Wrote:You can then move to compliments on his look, or colon.

God, I hope that's a typo! :eek:

Oh God... *faint in embarrassment* I knew my English would get me into trouble eventually... Sorry Sad

so, just to make it clear I meant cologne Sad Sad *crawling away*

Nick9 Wrote:Oh God... *faint in embarrassment* I knew my English would get me into trouble eventually... Sorry Sad

so, just to make it clear I meant cologne Sad Sad *crawling away*

No mate I hope you compliment his Colon, specially that it smells so nice :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet, well I haven't dated for some time, maybe that would work too :biggrin:
God, I can't believe I did that mistake.

Anonymous,

As one who has loved many people both romantically and non-romantically, I can tell you that it seems to me that ... love is love is love. By which I mean that whether you have a loving and honest friendship or a romantic love partner type of relationship with this person isn't the central issue. Love is the central issue, the core and heart of it. You are blessed, regardless of whether you end up as non-romantic loves or romantic loves. You see, friendship is always about love, really. Or it ain't being done right.

If you want the kisses and cuddles and all of the rest of the romance stuff, tell him, show him! Offer it.
And if he does not want that, that's fine -- 'cause you guys can go on loving one another anyway, regardless. Just count yourself blessed and tell him what you're feeling.

By the way, I have a straight buddy who I cuddle with and kiss on the lips. He's not interested in guys sexually, that's all. Don't think your friendships have to be without cuddles! There are a thousand or more ways people can love and share time together. You make the rules.

Anonymous Wrote:I'm in love with a good friend of mine and I don't know what to do. :frown: Unlike most stories that I've seen on here my friend is gay and means the absolute world to me and I have fallen in love with him. My friend is single and so am I and he has been there for me during the bad times and has been the only person who has ever made me feel comfortable in myself. We talk all the time, we text each other, it may seem a bit much but my heart kind of flutters in my chest whenever I get a text message from him or a call and it makes me feel like there is someone there for me. I came out of a bad relationship, my partner cheated quite a lot, was seeing a handful of guys and didn't treat me the way he should and my friend was there every step of the way and made sure I left him and that I was ok and just sat down with me telling me it would be over. Since then I suffered with low self confidence and this guy just makes me feel special just by talking to me telling me I'm good and that I'm a lovely guy. Confusedmile: As for my friend we are very alike, we have both had bad relationships with selfish guys and have a similar family background and it's so easy to talk to each other. I've never mentioned my feelings for him and recently he got work slightly out of the way from me but we are constantly talking and texting.

Should I perhaps tell him of my feelings or will this hurt our friendship? He is such an easy going guy and I don't think he would have an issue with it, he may be a bit surprised but I think he'd say "don't be daft u silly get, this isn't going to change anything". What is really special about this guy is that he is the kindest and most gentle man I've ever met, so giving and he sees the person inside. I do have other friends and we do talk on the phone and text, but this is all of the time we are constantly in contact and this is what is making me sense a difference. Am I just being stupid? Am I being pathetic? I dont know but one thing is I have serious feelings for this guy. . . . . . . .

Wait for him to say sth , if he doesn't then keep being friends with him