Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm feeling conflicted now
Okay, a bit of an update as well as me venting on the same situation.

First off, I REALLY want to ask him out for coffee not as a date, but just to sorta 'test the waters' kinda thing.
Would this be illegal? I'm really not sure if a friendly cup of coffee would be, but when I asked my mom who knows of my situation, she freaked and told me not to until I'm well out of college.
Well, I'm not waiting four more years to do anything for the fact I fear he'll be long taken!
I do need to know if it'd be inappropriate for a student to ask a teacher to join them for coffee...

Also, a bit of venting...
First let me explain that he has a second job as a programer for some wood working business.
Well, my friend's mom also works with wood as a career.
I decided to do a quick Google search of my teacher's name to see if I could find his facebook or something that would inform me of where he worked (I'm too impatient to wait for over half a week to ask).
I found his dating profile instead, and just out of curiosity I took a peak, and found a picture of him shirtless. Of course I've only ever seen him wearing longsleeve shirts and a tie so this just sent me drooling (he is REALLY attractive! And I have little to no attraction to other people so this is like WOW!)
But now that I think about it, I feel like a total stalker! I mean, I didn't look up his dating profiles or anything like that on purpose, I was just trying to find out if he worked with my friend's mom!
And to make things worse, now that I know what's under that shirt and tie, I can't help but grab my pudge and sigh. I have enough self esteem to know I'm cute, but not enough to ever gauge myself as attractive enough for someone like him.
But of course then I remember my ex whom was gorgeous, and just hope that my personality is enough like it was with him!

In summary,
I feel like a stalker and it makes me feel horrible
I'm a pudge-butt and it makes me kinda annoyed with myself
And
I need to know if asking a teacher out for friendly coffee is illegal or anything

Update 2:
Well, I asked him to a friendly cup of coffee and he asked me to email him :3
I'm really excited! I mean, it's just a friendly thing, but it's still the first step XD