Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm freaking out at my own brain im not gay
Getting drunk...

There is a saying, when an alcoholic tells you you are a drunk, you have a seriously problem.

I'm a recovering alcoholic - guess what.... Your a drunk.

SovietArcher Wrote:do i have to be this way
i'm a guy btw weaing a super long sleeved purple shirt and jeans i styled my hair in a way that its never been styled in before, and im so easily huggable right now
room mate says sup i say, her friend gives me a 3 second glance, i go in kitchen he shoots me another 3 second glance no more then 3 seconds; and i picked up on it
i could just be delusional though but it felt good to be checked out

i'm not part of an evil satanic system T.T

i spent the last three days in a gay chat room, and i don't know why
getting drunk and talking for 6 to 10 hours per day
daydream 2 days ago i wake up thinking about bukakke i was the victim in completely hard
yesterday i wake up and dream about a hunky native guy with a pigtail imagining touches his muscles cuddling and making him pizza and nomming with him on it
and this morning i wake up with the most feminine mindset ever
something is wrong with me T.T
its not okay for a communist like me to be gay it goes against everything a man should be
(even if i am gay and come to terms with this i'll still be a communist, you say its bad yet capitalists funded stalin and mao, the two prime examples of dictators not communists, lenin freed the russians from the tsar and was a good man, who gave the land back to the hands that work it)
in any case a respectable man in any society should not be gay i'm the victim of a bourgeoisie capitalist system

OH! Stop the presses!

I love this one!

Usually society blames homosexuality on overbearing mothers and distant fathers, but THIS is a new one.

:tongue:

Mr Soviet Archer, I'm not sure what what trips your trigger (or bends your bow, as the case may be) but I think you have a hard on for COMMIES.

As John Lennon (one of my most favorite communists) wrote: Whatever gets you through the night!

...I cant even understand what this guy is saying ._.

SovietArcher Wrote:if i am gay and come to terms with this i'll still be a communist

This is the main and most important part of your post.

Your sexuality (whatever it turns out to be) has nothing to do with your preferred political-economic system.
Discover your sexuality, come to terms with it and feel free to be a communist.

DarkDaisuke Wrote:...I cant even understand what this guy is saying ._.

You and me both. ( Do we have a smiley that's doing an exorcist trick?)

You're gay sweety <3
Theres nothing wrong with it.

And even though I don't know you, I love for starting to accept yourself.

DO NOT LET POLITICS INTERFERE WITH WHO YOU ARE AT THE END OF THE DAY.

I feel incredibly stupid because I understand nothing that's going on in this thread.

I don't think having homosexual dreams will automatically make you gay.

But, even if you were, sexuality, politics and religion can all contradict each other if you want.
Don't over think it Smile

"a respectable man in any society should not be gay"

Yeah, right. :tongue: