Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gay but not out to anyone yet
Very Cute and Bi-racial 24yrs Gay Model/Dancer from capetown I'm gay but not out to anyone yet,I've never kissed a guy. I've never had sex. I've never held hands.I cry at least once every day, because I am lonely and ashamed of disclosing my gay status.I am so horribly depressed that I think I'm going to kill myself soon

I seeks to relocate 2 USA 2b free 2 xpres mysef ,I jst want someone 2 talk to abt this situation who isn't going to ditch I really want some 2 support me and just hold me and be with me when I'm sad. I would prefer a LOVER
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK -,I"m Daniel Coetze

Hi dude. I am sorry that things aren't good for you, but there is hope - you can always come out and seek support then. Then, it's not that easy to find a lover that will be what you need. Please don't give up yet. Try everything you can first. Good luck!

danielcoetze Wrote:I'm gay but not out to anyone yet, I cry at least once every day, because I am lonely and ashamed of disclosing my gay status.I am so horribly depressed that I think I'm going to kill myself soon
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK -,I"m Daniel Coetze

I was in the same exact mindset you are in right now before I came out of the closet. I wanted to kill myself and I was serious about it. Once I hit rock bottom I realized I couldnt get any further isolated from the world so I decided to come out of the closet. I came out of the closet in September 2010 and its been 4 months since I came out to my family and close friends. Things have drastically improved for me and I am no longer suicidal. You dont want to kill yourself. Things will get better if you hang on a little longer. They certainly got better for me. I looked for you on Facebook but couldnt find you. Could you post the web address of your facebook page?

Don't be ashamed. It's who you are, embrace it.