Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm getting very old :(
Cry Xyxwave How do I stop the clock so I don't have to get old.

I didn't mind 21, I hated 25, didn't mind 30, 31, 32, 33 BUT in less than two YES two months I'm going to be THIRTY -F-#-#r

Someone help me. I'm not supposed to get old. I read somewhere on the Internet that Frued said and it's common knowledge that 34 and younger are YOUNG. That means I have about a year left of being a young person THEN IT's ALL OVER I will be forever an OLD PERSON

What am I going to do when I reach 35Xyxwave ? If I thought 25 was old, then 35 is OVER THE HILL

Who is over 35 and how do you deal with it? Do you feel any diifferent? When di you notice your wrinkles getting more defined? Do you use cream. Lol I actually started to use some, I forgot to put it on today. It actually feels smoothing.
Do you still get hard fast? Do you still want to find someone? Do you feel old?
Thanks. Xyxwave

Hi gaygay33
Well I am 60, and until the high blood pressure meds, I could diffentatly get a hard on, last 1 year, working on a solution for my boy friend, do you think you are "over the hill" or something. Let me just say that my bf is 20 and I can take care of him, do I think he will stay, no, I hope when I am done, he can cope and move on, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

You don't want to get old... you're not ready for wrinkles... you can't handle being old...

Then can you handle IMMORTALITY?

-------------------

Don't try to be 'young forever'.

Try to live forever.

Peace, gaygay... peace... I just turned 34 couple of months ago... You say 34 is the last number before being pushed to the 'Old' catagory?

Then I better enjoy it.

34.... What good age to turn gay.

There are days I feel old, and days that I'm so freaking happy that I am old.

Let's see..

Wrinkles.. Don't have them, but they don't run in my family. My partner is starting to get some, and I think that they're sexy as all get out.

Getting hard.. Not a problem for either of us. If it becomes one, then we'll call the doctor, and get a prescription for some "help". No big deal there either..

I will say that we do have sex less often than either of us did in our 20's or 30's.. But I'll also say that when we do have sex, it last a lot longer, and is WAY better quality wise.

Maybe it doesn't bother me because I'm happily partnered.. Maybe if I was single it might be more of an issue. I can't speak to that.

I do know that all the 20-something boys are always trying to hit on me and mine when we go out clubbing.. So, we're obviously not quite dead yet.

I think that age is simply a mindset, and that happiness is what people are attracted to.

Aww I'm sorry James that you're on those meds for HPB. Maybe it will come down so you can stop taking them.

Well are you happy with your man? That is quite an age diff but as long as both of you are happy th at's all that matters right?

Boxer you're lucky!!! Wrinles don't really run in my family but I have a feeling I'll be the first. I like when old people call me young lol. When I'm wrinled up I'm going to go around calling everyone young.

I used to have to card/ID people where I worked and some people LOVED to be carded - old/youngwhile some hated it!!!!!!! i f you get carded it's not a bad thing and with this note i'm off to bed because i don't make much sense
PS Amigo I dont want to get old!

You feel bad ?? I haven't been carded since I was 15 years old....

Now hows THAT for ageing badly ?!?!?!?!?!

gaygay33 Wrote:I didn't mind 21, I hated 25, didn't mind 30, 31, 32, 33 BUT in less than two YES two months I'm going to be THIRTY -F-#-#r

They're only numbers! My bf recently turned 34, he's just the same as he was when he was 33. He's been going grey for a while (its in the family), I still think he should take more exercise, he can still perform in the bedroom, etc. etc.

gaygay33 Wrote:I used to have to card/ID people where I worked and some people LOVED to be carded - old/youngwhile some hated it!!!!!!! i f you get carded it's not a bad thing and with this note i'm off to bed because i don't make much sense

I got asked for my ID card by a barmaid on my 27th birthday, by far and away the best present that year, I could have kissed her!

James Wrote:Well I am 60, and until the high blood pressure meds, I could diffentatly get a hard on

If I were you I'd go and see my doctor about it and ask whether there were alternative blood pressure meds to try, or if there was anything else I/he could do.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

In my teens I knew everything. Got married.

In my twenties everything was possible, good and bad (loved being a dad, but suicidal depression was not so much fun). Really didn't want to be thirty.

In my thirties I was strong and carried responsibility more easily, but there wasn't enough time for everything. Really, really didn't want to be forty.

In my forties I realised ... I came out, realised what I had been missing, started losing my hair, but wore what was left in a long ponytail and realised it was probably too late. I realised that I knew a lot less than I had previously assumed; suffered fools less gladly and realised that others actually knew less about me than they had always assured me they knew; finally began to get help for the recurring depression; was divorced by my wife; met PA; realised there is light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel. Fifty seemed impossible; thought I might not make it.

In my fifties my body is beginning to let me down - painful arthritic joints in my hands from years of playing musical instruments (only one ugly finger joint actually visible so far), unspecified aches and pains, poor sleep patterns and I am angry inside when other people insist they are right - often against overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I've more or less come to terms with my hair loss and shave my head. I'm composing some of the best music I have ever written. I've bought a drum kit for the first time and I'm trying to speak French. Learning new skills seems much more difficult and maintaining forward momentum is difficult sometimes. I don't get hard fast and may not stay fast hard, but am enjoying the best sex I've ever had. Loving, tender, sharing, thrilling ... often for hours at a time (and, contrary to the apparent evidence, not all of it is on my own). I've used face moisturising creams for decades and I'm quite glad to have done so.

I am not looking forward to being sixty, but I don't have much choice and, although I try not to think about it, I sometimes wonder what it will bring.