Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gonna burn!!!
Well the truth is we are all goig to hell. sorry, regardles of your belief system we all go to hell and stay there until the final judgment. its in the bible that so few christians actually read for themselves.

Hell is another word (of several I can't recall at the moment) all meaning the grave.

Its an ignorant sheeple who bahs words it stores like a broken record. The best thing to do is not to feed the troll.

and that is the reason why I have the Herp Derp add-on for Firefox so I don't have to read any comments on You Tube.

Mind if I ask the details and how I can get that?

Arch...you have to practice not allowing them to have any effect on you. Once your respond to them on any level they have successfully engaged you which I suspect may be the point.

I would remove their comment and not even mention it...indifference is the best weapon.

Quote:It just annoys the crap out of me seeing all the pimply obese 60 year old men with a half inch penis suffering from chronic incontinence grow a pair of balls with a keyboard in front of them.

Hmmm, just slightly offended by this ageist remark, but quickly measures dick and I see you're not talking 'bout me! LOL
Kiss-my-ass

Sweetie that person is just brain washed, I doubt that he even understands what is and isn't in the bible.
Try to ignore the keyboard heroes.

I also use Herp Derp

I thought you could disable comments for your uploads on youtube!???
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

You can, but most of the time I like the comments not gives me feedback...usually!