Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm having some issues watching the Olympics
They keep showing people's feet and you all know how I feel about that. Especially this one chick that had a hurt toe or something and her whole foot was like all blue and...ack and they did a close up on it and I was like .........................*dead*

Just thought I'd let everyone know how weird I am~

Oh and it bothers me that the swimmers don't wear all the same cap thingies.

Sad

Feet are pretty alright I guess.

I demand more dudes in speedos.

I agree with you Miles!! show us more damn it

Or better yet, without speedos? Rolleyes

We should return to the ways of the original Olympics - all male and naked! :biggrin:

monk Wrote:We should return to the ways of the original Olympics - all male and naked! :biggrin:

Now I'd buy tickets to go to those Olympics! Especially the wrestling :biggrin:

monk Wrote:Or better yet, without speedos? Rolleyes

We should return to the ways of the original Olympics - all male and naked! :biggrin:

This is the best idea yet.
Although I find that I'm pretty turned off by the olympic athletic build. I kinda like my men less...pointy in the shoulder blades o.o However if there's other things distracting me from that then well....

Miles Prower Wrote:Feet are pretty alright I guess.

I demand more dudes in speedos.

Wait till the track and field starts...ppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrr

I agree with the "ways of the original Olympics" other than the fact that someone constantly has the tv at work tuned in to the Olympics right now. Would be kinda difficult to hide certain parts of my anatomy if it was like that. But I have to say there is a lot of nice eye candy this year! Wow...feels good to say that openly! Smile

Own your anaotomy...and if anything pops up, keep smiling Smile lol

monk Wrote:Or better yet, without speedos? Rolleyes

Well it is Olympics XXX...