Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm here and I'm queer!
Hello to you all. As specified, I'm a lesbian (I use the term a little loosely as a sort of "catch-all" phrase, since I think there's a little more to it than that but sorting out all of the different labels these days can be so confusing... don't know why I bother!) -- but I'm excited to participate a community where people can be open about their sexualities!

I live in a teensy tiny town that gives a huge frown on such sacrilegious stuff (there are little safe-havens around if you know where to go, and there's still a fair amount of people who just can't be bothered to care) so all the same it feels pretty liberating to come out to you guys at least... Phew!

I'm pretty laid back and casual most of the time personality-wise, and open to talking about anything : ) I'm not shy in my opinions, but I'm the kind of person who considers all sides to every story... so no worries about being judged by me either!

I'm an extrovert trapped inside an introvert and I have my own insecurities about certain things... so really while I'm still "me," I'm also just like everyone else, right? lol Anyway, I think it'd be great to make friends here. There aren't a lot of people to discuss "gay" stuff with back home so it gets pretty lonely.

welcome to GaySpeakBighug

Hi welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Hello, welcome. I think you'll like it here. Smile

welcome , i lived in that kind of a town too ... so i get you

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

hey , welcome !!!

Welcome Swan Welcome

Hello Swan Welcome

Hiya Swan, welcome to the site. Hope ya like it here. =]