Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm high on life and I'm excellent
I had a pretty good day hanging out with my friends. I will be hanging out with them again. I would like to say that this forum has made a difference in my life. I like the support and advice I'm getting from here. I finally and truly buried everything associated with my ex. I don't even check my old email addresses and stuff... he may contact me, but I'm not going ignore it. I still have all of the memories of him for reference and that's pretty much it.

My life has been pretty good and exciting. One of the only real things missing is a job (I'm job-searching, but this economy sucks and it's gonna take me a while to find another job) and a significant other. I still miss my partner... however, I just keep on dreaming that I'll find someone like him again, but 100 times better. It's still extremely tough for me and I have him on my mind a lot. I'm still heartbroken that I'll never find a guy that suits me. I'm extremely selective and picky over guys... yeah I'm gonna make a thread about my ideal guy.

Yeah, my life at this point is really excellent. I'm gonna keep it up and I've already stopped going to sites that my ex and I used to frequent. I closed a couple accounts and I only kept one account to a site that my ex and I used to go a lot.. but I'm not logging into it anymore.

Now my questions are... are you high on life? Want to be high on life? Do you want your life excellent? Is it already excellent? Discuss!

Positive moves cutieboy! You should be proud of yourself. You may be selective and picky over guys, but there is someone for everyone and mr right is out there.

Am I high in life? Rarely (lol). Do I want my life to be excellent? Well I just want it to be good, not sure if I can achieve excellence!

Its nice to hear that you like your life :-)
Sure ... you will have a partner one time and you will be happy / again. It only seems for you at the moment that you never get one ... and I think that we all have had this feelings once a time in our lifes.
Am I high in life ?... don´t know ... but I´m happy with the possibilities I have.. and thats ok...
Yes .. this forum i like, too ... but there are some things I would wish.. like knowing more about some people ... get some really close friendships ... and visiting and meet some people from this forum.... like I do by example with some people of pagan boards, such things seems to be much easier there....

I think everybody would like their life to be happy Smile

I'm not high on life right this second, because most of the time it's a nightmare; but there are moments like the one you'd described that make it all worthwhile. I need a job I enjoy as well, some stability and less interfering family. There's a lot of things I'm thankful for but a lot of things that have changed that I can't do anything about, and as a young man that's a relatively new experience for me. Always learning.

I can't be high on life even if I want to. I am such a negative person...but Isorta like that too. That's who I am.

But how can I be high oon life? How can Isay my life's excelent? When we just started school and I'm in a section with people who I almost hate...When I'll probably have the worst teachers. When winter's soming. When the new preps are either total dorks or f*ckin..well, here's no word for that in English, but they think they're so cool when they're not. And when I'm probably gonna be the outsider in my section. How?! ..

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I can't be high on life even if I want to. I am such a negative person...but Isorta like that too. That's who I am.

But how can I be high oon life? How can Isay my life's excelent? When we just started school and I'm in a section with people who I almost hate...When I'll probably have the worst teachers. When winter's soming. When the new preps are either total dorks or f*ckin..well, here's no word for that in English, but they think they're so cool when they're not. And when I'm probably gonna be the outsider in my section. How?! ..
Just reading what you said has brought back memories.:frown:
Bighug

As for me?
Never felt better.:biggrin:

But it does get me down when i hear my friends aren't doing so well.
I hope things improve soon Irina.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Just reading what you said has brought back memories.:frown:
Bighug

As for me?
Never felt better.:biggrin:

But it does get me down when i hear my friends aren't doing so well.
I hope things improve soon Irina.

Hug back. :]

If we could throw that "party"...that'd fix everything lol.
But seriously, thank you. :]
And I'm happy everything's fine with ya. :]]