Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ijulianv!
Hi everyone!

My name is Julian. I go by ijulianv on most social media platforms (and I also manage a YouTube channel where I upload videos regularly - check it out if you'd like).

I'm excited to become part of the community here and look forward to learning about the rest of you. Smile

Hey Julian welcome to the site, nice to have some new blood on here Tongue

Welcome, Julian! Wavey Don't be alarmed if the system "moderates" your posts... it does that until you have 50 posts.

artyboy Wrote:Hey Julian welcome to the site, nice to have some new blood on here Tongue

Smile Thanks!

MikeW Wrote:Welcome, Julian! Wavey Don't be alarmed if the system "moderates" your posts... it does that until you have 50 posts.

Thanks Mike! I've seen it a bit and I'm slowly getting there. Always a bit of a barrier to entry on most forums but it's well worth it to get established.

ijulianv Wrote:Smile Thanks!

Thanks Mike! I've seen it a bit and I'm slowly getting there. Always a bit of a barrier to entry on most forums but it's well worth it to get established.
There are word game threads somewhere specifically for the purpose of increasing your post count. Once you have 50, there are a few extra features available to you (such as GS IM).

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

How much should we bill this guy?
$350?

Welcome Julian!

CellarDweller Wrote:welcome to the forum

Thanks! Smile

Anocxu Wrote:How much should we bill this guy?
$350?

Bill? Lol.

Dattiv Wrote:Welcome Julian!

Thanks Dattiv!

1blue1

Welcome to GS!
Wavey