Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ijulianv!
Heya mate! Welcome! Bunny2

Hey guys! I put together a new video introducing me (and my YouTube channel). Check it out in my signature to get a better idea of who I am. Smile

Oh Honey, You Can Be My Dork Any Day

Welcome Smile

MrBoddy2005 Wrote:Oh Honey, You Can Be My Dork Any Day
IKR! He's a handsome young man. But I don't understand why he calls himself dorky. Socially awkward? I'm socially awkward as fuck IRL until I get to know someone, but I'm not a dork. A dork is also "dull" and "slow witted".... (for real, I googled it)... and I don't think [MENTION=22896]ijulianv[/MENTION] is either of those things. A little weird, yeah, maybe, but like he says, "If you're not weird, you're not normal." So [MENTION=22896]ijulianv[/MENTION], who told you you're a dork? Do you honestly think of yourself as dull and slow witted? :eek:

It probably has a number of meanings. The word 'dork' makes me think of Milhouse.

I loved your video ,I do not think that you are weird at all based on what was in you video :-)

MrBoddy2005 Wrote:Oh Honey, You Can Be My Dork Any Day

Haha. Thanks! Smile

JackBoneTX Wrote:Welcome Smile

Thank you JackBone Wink

MikeW Wrote:IKR! He's a handsome young man. But I don't understand why he calls himself dorky. Socially awkward? I'm socially awkward as fuck IRL until I get to know someone, but I'm not a dork. A dork is also "dull" and "slow witted".... (for real, I googled it)... and I don't think [MENTION=22896]ijulianv[/MENTION] is either of those things. A little weird, yeah, maybe, but like he says, "If you're not weird, you're not normal." So [MENTION=22896]ijulianv[/MENTION], who told you you're a dork? Do you honestly think of yourself as dull and slow witted? :eek:

Thanks Mike! The definition I use for dork is as follows:
Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks.

Basically, for me it is a term of endearment. The dictionary definition online is severely outdated. Smile

himself Wrote:It probably has a number of meanings. The word 'dork' makes me think of Milhouse.

Haha. Mulhouse might even be more of a geek (which is still cool to me).

lonley Wrote:I loved your video ,I do not think that you are weird at all based on what was in you video :-)

Aww, thanks! My brand of weirdness is just to be myself. No matter what, someone is going to think we're weird. That weirdness is what makes us normal and makes us unique.

Julian, if I may ask: what's the meaning of your slogan? I mean, I can translate it but its sense is kinda blurry to me. "If you're not weird" - that means you're just like everybody else, therefore you ARE normal, which contradicts the other part of your slogan.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.