Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in need of opinions!
I wrote my loving boyfriend a song for Valentine's Day (I'm actually working on getting it recorded too, but I don't see my music teacher much), and I need a few opinions on the lyrics I wrote! The song goes:

Verse 1:

Hello again my love,
I called and I wanted to say'
"I love you, Will, regardless
that you're so far away."

Verse 2:

Thank you for the way,
you shrug at all the stupid sh!t I've done.
You're there to pick me up,
whenever I come undone.

Verse 3 pt a:

I wrote this song for you.
A little tune so you could know,
How much I miss you now,
and wish I could see your radiant glow

Verse 3 pt b:

Just remember that I love you so~

Without you I'd never have made it this far,
So I sit here with my guitar
and say....

"Happy Valentine's Day~"

Sappy? Yes. I know that... and so far the people whom I've showed it to, they said that's the only thing that was 'wrong' with it, was teh fact that it was such a bleeding heart song. So tell me what you think!

Oh... right... and in case you're wondering: guitar's in minor key until the last verse. :tongue: In case you know what I'm talking about and wanted to know.

HahaaSmile thats well good!
I'd be proper happy if someone sang that too me!
nice work man.
x

Your boyfriend should be very pleased, especially if he's the romantic kind... And I'm sure he'll be flattered to be the centre of your thoughts and attention.
:heartline:

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!

I'm sooooo jealous !!

Thats beautiful mate !! good job !
I'm sure he'll LOVE IT !!

Aww Sui, that's well sweet!!! And I'm sure your bf will be in floods of tears of joy hearing it!

:frown: Well... in short: things didn't go well. I never finished recording the song before we broke up...

Se La Vie I guess...

So sorry to hear it Sui.

Bighug

:frown: Your boyfriend obviously doesn't know what he's lost... a guy sweet enough to go through the trouble of a romantic song written and recorded just for him. Save it for someone who is worth the trouble my dear :frown:

*big hugs*

Hope it's not too painful, but maybe just deliciously sweet enough to make it memorable.

Regards

p.s.
Smurlos Wrote:... Save it for someone who is worth the trouble my dear

... But don't forget to change the lyrics unless he's a Will too Wink

marshlander Wrote:... But don't forget to change the lyrics unless he's a Will too Wink

Haha but of course, unless you want to end up lonely again!