Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm leaving
I've had it with this forum. All everyone does is bitch at each other constantly. This forum is anything but productive for me, so I'm making the healthy choice and deleting my account. Kiss my white, pasty ass goodbye.

Well, I tried interjecting some different stuff every now and then........but does not seem to work sometimes.

Sorry you feel that way. Wish you would not delete though........maybe just take a break for a month?

Bighug

I hate to see you without a smile....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOSa0s_affKJIbwPY_yEH...9nraWpcH6u]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

You know its not just bitching that goes on, c,mon now, your an integral part of this community vilekyle, take a break, dont leave.

VileKyle Wrote:I've had it with this forum. All everyone does is bitch at each other constantly. This forum is anything but productive for me, so I'm making the healthy choice and deleting my account. Kiss my white, pasty ass goodbye.

Ugggh!!! Noooo

You know I'm bad with words, but please don't remove your pasty white ass from our livesssss ;<

I'm 7months pregnant with your beautiful pasty assed child...

Well, probably not.

But I really dont want you to go. I'll bitch less and be more of a "bro", but you and Miles will have to teach me how. So dun go Horse Dick Kyle! Atleast not forevarrrrrr

We need our Background turned Front Stage Diva :3

why = I didn't even know you had a problem .... why not just block members who u don't get along with ,, u don't see their posts and they cant contact you - , no need to delete totally mate ..just have a break if you want - I for one will miss you

Dudes check the calender. ;-)

Chimpy Wrote:Dudes check the calender. ;-)

If this was a Joke, I swear to Jah I will kick some pasty white ass up in this bitch :I

Kylie Knows I adore my Horse Dick that he has that belongs to me. And that we dont really Celebrate April Fools here...

He knows this...

Fal

I fell for that one then

Sylph Wrote:So dun go Horse Dick Kyle!

Horse Dick Kyle. Was that a thread i missed?

Chimpy Wrote:Dudes check the calender. ;-)

I was wondering who would notice that first. As for the rest of you...

Y'all are taking me too damn seriously on a day entirely dedicated to me.