Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm lesbian but I want to date men
Do you wish to date a man?
OR
Do you wish to go on dates with a man?

Big difference in the end result. One could lead to marriage, the other could lead to an awesome friendship.

What is the harm in dating a man? If there are lesbians who will look down on you for not being 'pure', then you sure do not want them in your life.

What is the value in dating a man? Could it lead to finding a woman you desire? Who knows. Only one way to find out.

Be upfront with the guy tho. Some guys are psycho axe murdering bitches!

Anonymous Wrote:Your right I 'm looking in all the wrong places and most of these women in bars and clubs just want sex . But where are good places to meet bisexual women and lesbians I have no idea i'm confused where to go besides the gay club . I'll stop going to the clubs from now on .
Unfortunately, I'm a social outcast, so I can't give you more help there than "online" or "somewhere besides bars and clubs." I met my girlfriend on a forum dedicated to K-pop, so maybe try forums? Maybe dating sites? Maybe just go to places you enjoy and see if someone turns up? I don't really know beyond that.

Will: The thing is, you can't overcome loneliness by being with just anyone. If there's no genuine connection, sometimes being with another person is lonelier that being alone.

Because of my job and lifestyle, I was in the same place as you for a long time when I was younger - getting hit on by women and ignored by the men I was attracted to. And yeah, it sucked.

I honestly think that sometimes you're better off holding off until you find what you really want.

Phew - what's that smell?

Desperation...

And this is a desperate sort of notion.

The reason why so many guys are hitting on you is because they pick up there is not interest. Once you start showing interest I assure you the number of hits for relationships will become Nil, the number of hits for one night stands will become near infinite.

Go find a few nice gay GUYS to make friends with, just start chilling with them and use them for your social needs. You most likely will find that more lesbian women are going to be interested in knowing why there is that cute gal hanging with the boys and come over and ask.