Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm married
NativeSon Wrote:I still don't know whether or not you'd knowingly do it again?

I suggest you see the initial post that triggered you once again.

Jason111 Wrote:I suggest you see the initial post that triggered you once again.

Love made you do it. That's as good as any other answer.

NativeSon Wrote:You found him hot: keep it in your pants, whore.

Quote:It is fairly amusing that you justify yourself by stating that you fell in love.

Men can't always control themselves, nor should they, actually. Life is not so simple as ''that guy is married, which means I can't touch his pelvic parts''. People do what they have to do. Men feel, men have hopes, and desires. It is not something one needs to justify. It's something that is.

In any case, if he was with a married man, that man was with him outside his marriage as well. It goes both ways. Both have the responsibility and it is something between those two, and no-one else.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:Men can't always control themselves, nor should they, actually. Life is not so simple as ''that guy is married, which means I can't touch his pelvic parts''. People do what they have to do. Men feel, men have hopes, and desires. It is not something one needs to justify. It's something that is.

In any case, if he was with a married man, that man was with him outside his marriage as well. It goes both ways. Both have the responsibility and it is something between those two, and no-one else.

Thanks. I've never been harassed like this in my entire life.

meridannight Wrote:Men can't always control themselves, nor should they, actually.

That's a bold statement. I'd like to let it sink in.

meridannight Wrote:Life is not so simple as ''that guy is married, which means I can't touch his pelvic parts''. People do what they have to do. Men feel, men have hopes, and desires. It is not something one needs to justify. It's something that is.

Sinking in.

meridannight Wrote:In any case, if he was with a married man, that man was with him outside his marriage as well. It goes both ways. Both have the responsibility and it is something between those two, and no-one else.

Totally agree, except you seem to be forgetting that there is an unwitting third party involved. (Polishing my bell.)

Jason111 Wrote:Thanks. I've never been harassed like this in my entire life.

I so <3 this guy.

NativeSon Wrote:Totally agree, except you seem to be forgetting that there is an unwitting third party involved. (Polishing my bell.)

Well, as much as the more morally inclined assert that a 3rd party is involved, it only takes the consent of two to have sex. And no more than that. That is the bare reality. Ergo it is something between those two only. And for those two to sort it out between themselves and each other.

That's where I stand on this.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

^ I can respect your position and respectfully disagree.

lol . not been on for a few days but amused that this argument is still going ....well I guess not argument but disagreement of facts Smile

NativeSon, something tells me you have been cheated on a lot in the past.