Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm married
Jason111 Wrote:NativeSon, something tells me you have been cheated on a lot in the past.

That's a bit uncalled for, man. You know it.

Why don't you two just cuddle and kiss, and make up. You and [MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION].
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:That's a bit uncalled for, man. You know it.

Why don't you two just cuddle and kiss, and make up. You and [MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION].

Maybe a bit of fondling too? Wink

Justaguy Wrote:Maybe a bit of fondling too? Wink

Definitely some fondling as well, [MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION], [MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION]. Just to make sure you two behaveSmile

meridannight Wrote:Definitely some fondling as well, [MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION], [MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION]. Just to make sure you two behaveSmile

I'll ehm...keep an eye on them...You know... just to make sure they're 'getting along' Smile

Well I'm ready for him to apologize at any given time.

Justaguy Wrote:I'll ehm...keep an eye on them...You know... just to make sure they're 'getting along' Smile

Good idea. Wink

NativeSon Wrote:^ I can respect your position and respectfully disagree.

Well, then why not try that instead? The past 2 pages haven't been respectful in the least. I generally agree with you more often than not, but the name calling is uncalled for and lacks decorum.
~Beaux

Jason111 Wrote:NativeSon, something tells me you have been cheated on a lot in the past.

What would make you think that? If anything I'd say I'm the cheater. Live and learn.

NativeSon Wrote:What would make you think that? If anything I'd say I'm the cheater. Live and learn.

What's the rant for then?

meridannight Wrote:Men can't always control themselves, nor should they, actually. Life is not so simple as ''that guy is married, which means I can't touch his pelvic parts''. People do what they have to do. Men feel, men have hopes, and desires. It is not something one needs to justify. It's something that is.

So, what's a little rape and violence between men then...

Sorry, can't control ourselves... it's in our nature.

That's just B.S.