Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new!
New to the forum, figured I'd say howdy because that's how people in Phoenix say hi! Just like in the movies!
Anyway I've been super repressed my whole life, and yea being myself has cost me a couple relationships but I already feel way better. Cant say I consider myself a Catholic anymore but they don't own the Virgin Mother or Jesus so forget em. Anyway I'm probably going to have as much (safe) fun as my humble looks allow me to for a couple mouths but then I'm going to try and find a decent guy. I'm not going to fall for jerks like my girlfriends because I'm smarter than that.
Anyway please feel free to hit me up with any advice on how to get guy's, navigate the bars and all that beginner stuff, or just to to say hi!

Hey and welcome to the forum! I hope you have a fun time here Smile

Welcome to gs. Sorry about your lost relationships.

Howdy Charlie and Welcome to the forum Smile

ObW
X

Thank you I appreciate it. They were the kind of toxic relationships that made me so deeply closeted anyway so I should look at it as a blessing.

Howdy to you Charlie1988 and welcome to gs Smile
Hope you manage to find the right guy for you, and enjoy the forum.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

howdy - hope gayspeak has a part in making you feel a little less repressed, hope you enjoy posting here too

Hiya and welcome to GS! I'd say joining a forum like this is an awesome step into the light - it will allow you to speak to a variety of guys to build up the basic social skills then you will feel better talking to guys in bars!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]