Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new!
Hey Gayspeak

Names Tom, i'm 23 and I work, as well as volunteer once a month for a Charity in Birmingham City Centre.

I'm working my way up in life, rather than taking the educational route, as although I was fantastic at course work, tests were not my thing.

I can't just soak information in like a sponge and remember it, it's not how i work! When will they end the old style and clearly unfair way of "judging people" by abolishing "memory" tests.

Anyway, i'm a little bit of a nerd, enjoy gaming and conversing on the internet. I'm at the moment trying to become my own person and put myself out there and randomly (literally by luck) found this forum.

The reason i am "Beyondnormal" is simple, no two people share the same idea of normality, thus, i'm "Beyondnormal" for everyone!

I have created a profile, however it's only viewable by registered users, as well as my profile picture.

So yeah, Smile If you've seen this post on another message board with the same setup, then that's because that's me on there too!

~ Tom

Hello Wavey
Great intro!! Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS !!! Smile

Thanks guys Smile

Welcome to GS!

Welcome to the forum Tom Smile

OMg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You live in Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOO HOOOO
Welcome btw hahahahaha.
What is wrong with being a nerd???
Nothing hehe
I hope you have fun here.
PUP,

I do indeed Wolfeyes haha. Smile Nice to meet you and no, nothing wrong with being a nerd at all! Just need to be a bit more social that's all,

I'm a massive introvert so, although i find it easy to talk to people, especially one on one, I find it difficulty to "come out of my shell" in a group setting, thus avoid the "Friday night" lifestyle.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes people Big Grin

BeyondNormal Wrote:I do indeed Wolfeyes haha. Smile Nice to meet you and no, nothing wrong with being a nerd at all! Just need to be a bit more social that's all,

I'm a massive introvert so, although i find it easy to talk to people, especially one on one, I find it difficulty to "come out of my shell" in a group setting, thus avoid the "Friday night" lifestyle.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes people Big Grin

Nice to *Meet* you too. I understand the difficulty to *Come out of yer shell* It is tricky, especially with a larger group. Errmmmm.. Yeah... Sorry I lost what I had to say.
PUP,

Haha, fair enough.

I'm just not a loud person, I'd rather sit back and observe than get involved in a group discussion :p