Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new!
Oh, My Gosh!!, Me too. When I used to be involved in this big friendship group, I always used to just stay back from the main drama and just watch from afar. HEHEHEHEHEHE, Loud people... If there is loud people, there also needs to be quiet people!!! *Whispers* Whooo for Quiet people!!

Haha *virtual high five*

BeyondNormal Wrote:Haha *virtual high five*

*High Fives* You are really a funny character. Hmmm Amazing!

It's nice to make people laugh, naturally or otherwise Big Grin

Phew, would have been embarrassing had you left me hanging! Mdance2

Ha I see you have already met my dirty little blond bitch from Birmingham (Wolfie AKA Pup - he's house trained don't worry lol). Good, so you guys should meet and get bored together Smile

Welcome to GS

Oh and now you have got a message from the other and older major blond bitch. Doctor Alexander. He's Wolfie's virtual big brother giving him all kind of really bad and nasty advices and well I just make sure to confirm them all.

Welcome to GS Tom, and yes you and pup should get to know each other, he's bored and so are you , how about you two create the biggest boredom of the century and get bore together hahahahaha. Just joking. Do as you please. But pup is a little dirty blonde, he blows raspberries, stick his tongue out, say sorry to everything, but he's a charming little dude. Okay we sold him enough now... You're turn LOL

Haha, come along Alex, although i'm not paying for the flights!

Thanks for the welcome! A Rather interesting avatar i must say Tongue

EDIT:

Lol, sorry Jake, I missed your reply! Thanks for the welcome and no need to sell anyone Tongue haha.

Alex(wolf) seems to be a really nice down to earth guy, so It's nice to say hi to him, also nice to see a local on the website! Big Grin

BeyondNormal Wrote:Haha, come along Alex, although i'm not paying for the flights!

Thanks for the welcome! A Rather interesting avatar i must say Tongue

EDIT:

Lol, sorry Jake, I missed your reply! Thanks for the welcome and no need to sell anyone Tongue haha.

Alex(wolf) seems to be a really nice down to earth guy, so It's nice to say hi to him, also nice to see a local on the website! Big Grin

Oh don't worry about paying... lol money isn't something Alex and I suffers from hahaha... yes Alex's avatar features myself, sorry for the mooner LOL.

And Wolfie isn't down to earth at all... this little dude floats like you never seen a little pup floating. You know Alex and I calls him Casper (Casper is a friendly ghost - and from the old movie he's also blond LOL - but darn he isn't gay) behind his back hahahaha.

I know casper the friendly ghost well, i used to love that cartoon haha!

Well that's good :p, it's ok, keep it up!

Casper..... Well.... Thanks, Jake, Alex........... Comeandgetsome