Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new. Hello!
Sharkspeare Wrote:Another of my friends that I lured to gayspeak. Glad you made it, Robb!
Sharkie is one of our favorites from that other place. Incredible wit and humor (google UK translate- humour).

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi, my name is Bernd, I'm a German transplant in the US. I've been with my husband of 10 months for almost 21 years. He's American and we met on Mykonos in the rocks off of Agrari Beach getting our rocks off. Just wanted to echo Iceblink's remark that there are no rules on how to meet the man for the rest of your life.

I'm an office-drone working from home 3 days a week, working for a global company in central functions. Enjoy reading, movies, fashion. Strong introvert, pretty much done with clubbing and parties. We love going on Gay Cruises, otherwise we both come from large families, which all love us and we visit them throughout the year.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Hi Robb welcome to GS!
An eye for an eye

Nice intro. Welcome aboard! Love the Sicilians. So, what's up with the Hoe Repair shop? Are you a rehab professional? Laugh

Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:So, what's up with the Hoe Repair shop? Are you a rehab professional? Laugh

Remybussi
Walking by and the "S" had fallen down and so you know I couldn't resist!

IceblinkLuck Wrote:I'm new here. My name is Robb. I live half of the year in Royal Oak, Michigan (outside of Detroit) and the other half in Palm Springs, California. I have a partner named Phil. We're not yet married because we have only been going out for 12 years and don't want to rush into anything. We've just been living together for the last 11 years to see how things work out first.
Don't rush into things, you've got plenty of time for that stuff. Sometimes you really don't know a person until you've lived with them for 30 or 40 years. :/

Welcome to the forum =)

Only 12 years? That's awesome

Gideon Wrote:Only 12 years? That's awesome
Thanks Gideon. It's been 12 wonderful years, and despite us two being completely opposite, 12 very easy years.