Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new. Hello!
It's only been six years for us, but they have been the most incredible six years of my life. It's both effortless and....challenging(he makes me WORK for it). It's comfortable like only years together can manage and still feels *brand* new damn near ever day.

And yeah, I'm a sappy SOB so SUE me

*Chuckles*

Really though, 12 years is fantastic. And really great to hear that it's still that good.

Welcome to GS. Glad to hear you are together so many years.

*Goes all soft and squishy because Gid's being hella sappy tonight.*
I love you Gid.

Ice... congrats on the 12 years, man. That's awesome!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:*Goes all soft and squishy because Gid's being hella sappy tonight.*
I love you Gid.

Ice... congrats on the 12 years, man. That's awesome!
You may already know them TwisttheLeaf, but if not, I think you and Gideon should introduce yourselves to meninlove. They've been together 25 years.

IceblinkLuck Wrote:You may already know them TwisttheLeaf, but if not, I think you and Gideon should introduce yourselves to meninlove. They've been together 25 years.

I do, actually! Smile Or I've talked to Doug in the past. Great people there. I was really glad to see them here.

Again new people seem to be posting here that I've not met so Hiya everyone!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Again new people seem to be posting here that I've not met so Hiya everyone!
Yep, they're all part of the crew which I dragged over here...lol. We're well over 20 new members now, close to 30 actually.

Welcome twist! Hugs

Sharkspeare Wrote:Yep, they're all part of the crew which I dragged over here...lol. We're well over 20 new members now, close to 30 actually.

Welcome twist! Hugs

Wow lots of new peeps then, we will have to move furniture to make some room hehe :p

Hi. Not really new, but new to this place. Glad to see you.