Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new...Obviously
So this is the part were I say the proper hellos to...everyone...which is extremely intimidating.

Should I make some spelling errors I apologize in advance, English is not my first language nor have I ever visited any English speaking land.

Well, I'm a 25 year old biochemist...not really an interesting person, but at least I'm good at what I do.

The main thing about me would be that I'm a GAY man. And I write it (by-passing the obvious part of it) because I've never said it before...not even written about it. I havent been with another guy. I'm a heavy closet case. Therefore I'm always alone.

I'm the kind of guy that has liked another guy for 3 years (knowing he's gay) and not had the guts to tell him.

I'm the kind of guy that seeing some random handsome man reacts by looking to the floor.

Self-controlling everything I do, say, whom I look, supressing heavy emotions for this guy. That's my life. And I´m tired of it.

So I decided. Why not throw it out in the internet?. Why not tell it to random strangers who are not in front of me?

And here I am

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Hey there!

If it's anything I still look at the floor every time I am talking to a guy
I like.. I am out, but I'm still pretty shy in approaching guys.

Welcome, hope to see more posts from you :]

Welcome! ~

Welcome to GS... Obviously :p

Welcome.

About the shyness - try to find some gay friends, coming out to them will come easier and they will probably be able to help you feel more relaxed and comfortable in your own skin. Exchanging opinions and ideas with people of your own kind is the best way to learn about yourself... Yet again, you could use us for that purpose, right? Smile

Good luck.

I was you 20 years ago never had the guts to act on my feelings. Ended up getting married and having kids and am now in my 40s, still in the closet and unhappy about the choices I've made. My advice to you is to be true to yourself now while you're young. Don't set yourself up for a life of regret. Good luck to you.

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey SBC,welcome to GS~ Internet is a good place to build up your confidence to face the world out there,but if there's any lgbt center around,you should visit some day. Meanwhile don't be shy to participate here in GS. Enjoy your time here~ Baer

WOW....I did not expect this....so many welcomes....thanks to all, you are making me feel way better that I have for many years.