Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I'm not a homophobe, but . . ."
I dont mind straight people... as long as they have the decency to act gay in public. Wink

XRIMO Wrote:"I'm not a heterophobe, but straight people like that piss me off!"
hahahaaahahah that was funny

That's like saying, "I don't think Jim Crowe Laws that made African-Americans segregated is bad, but I think they shouldn't drink at white people's water fountains."

He's a hypocrite and it's questionable how people rationalize away the rights of fellow American citizens. It's truly disgraceful.:frown:

Anybody who thinks that Gays are second class citizens neeeds to come to San Francisco. If you look down at Gays or make hophobic comments in San Francisco, you will have a hard time getting employment, because most of the people doing the hiring and managing in this city are openly Gay.

I M talking about both Gay men and women. Half the police force and most of the Fire Department is openly Gay. I believe every boss I ever had here was a very nice, highly respected, gay person, both men & women. The world is changing.

The world may be changing. However Prop. 8 is proof enough that gays are second class citizens, even in San Francisco.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.