Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not able to be alone...
Dear guys,

It's been quite a long time since I have posted here recently. The reason is that I was moving here and there and eventually I settled down in Prague, Czech Republic. My life is awesome. I have great friends, job, place to live and I enjoy every single aspect of it. Well, almost every. I have a real mess with my feelings namely I'm not able to be alone. I'm single at the moment but I have this urge to become intimate with a guy straight-away. It's not about sex because I don't really need it but I need someone to cuddle, spend nights with, text etc. It becomes really ridiculous because when I chat with a nice guy and he wants to meet in a week, I start chatting with many others because one week is too long for me. When someone wants just sex, I quit. When someone wants to take things slowly I quit as well. At this point of the time I chat with two ex bfs, some guys that I was not interested in but at the end I don't want it. There was one guy recently that I was dating for two weeks recently and at the time I was complete until we split. I feel really confused and I don't know why is it like that Sad

[MENTION=20073]Krzysztof[/MENTION]

You are in need to figure out why the need for affection is so intense that you must satisfy it so quickly. There might be some underlying anxieties going on there.

I've met a guy who can't stay single. He dates, gets bored, dumps them, can't be alone, dates again....

There was also a thread a while ago where someone just couldn't help but to get VERY intensely attached to potential interests EXTREMELY quickly.

All of these cases seem to follow patterns, even when they're not quite similar.

I for one understand the feeling of wanting that kind of affection badly, so it's nothing bad, really.

(then again, I have been depriving myself from it since...forever. So I'm not a good study case I guess)

But it a little bit of introspection is needed here, because I don't think you will have much success in finding what you seek if you're this anxious and impatient to get it. You need to calm down just a bit, I think, and think clearly what is making you seek this.

A completely personal appreciation, seeming how I don't know you at all, but I hope it helps somehow.

On a side note....I only ever hear good things about Praha.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Would you consider moving to Richmond, Virginia?
I bid NO Trump!