Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not dead!
hey there,

thanks to Fenris for the nice message and wondering where I've been.... I wouldn't exactly say I've been busy but keeping myself going, just started a new workout routine which is helping me build up muscle and lose my boobies at last. Problem is I have to drink these disgusting milkshakes which are pretty much the worst thing ever. Keeping fit always has some sorta downside :frown: Also Forza Motorsport III for the xbox 360 has been keeping my thumbs entertained constantly for the last week.

Things have been good though, I'm floating along nicely a little worried about my age and slimming chances, but mostly feeling happy in myself. Les came over last night and we had fish and chips and a nice night in; he keeps teasing me and being playful, so I'm happy for his birthday coming up.

Still looking for work, drawing my new comic 'Blackout' which is halted in mid-progress. The story of an existentialist dog forced to relive distant memories during a power failure in his apartment building. I'm sorry I haven't been around and replying as much, hope you're all well and being good Smile

Welcome back, dude! I was wondering where ya went and I missed ya! I'm glad that you're alive and well. Plus, you're getting yourself in shape! That's good for ya! You will live even longer now. That's something I need to do. I have to make up a workout routine and stick with it for a long time. Don't worry! You're still young and I know you can slim down with no problem. It's not like you're 89. Now that's old, my friend.

Well that's cool that you're back and all. Smile

Hey-hey!! Welcome back!! Glad to see ya!

Sil Wrote:hey there,

Things have been good though, I'm floating along nicely a little worried about my age and slimming chances, but mostly feeling happy in myself. Les came over last night and we had fish and chips and a nice night in; he keeps teasing me and being playful, so I'm happy for his birthday coming up.

Still looking for work, drawing my new comic 'Blackout' which is halted in mid-progress. The story of an existentialist dog forced to relive distant memories during a power failure in his apartment building. I'm sorry I haven't been around and replying as much, hope you're all well and being good Smile

Goodness is our middle name, Sil... Glad you've come back. There's hope for your loss of weight, I'm sure...

Welcome back. Unfortunatly not EVERYTHING is the way you left it. But you'll always have a place here.Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Welcome back dude Big Grin

Sil - I am not dead either, great isnt it!!! Seriously tho, good to have you back Confusedmile: